2: Hamada Masatoshi

I really had no idea that they had a fight…they look so friendly and happy on the show I thought it was like that outside of it too…this really upsets me, but the most amazing thing is they went on working together. For their fans most likely ne? That’s true dedication

Lets just say it’s a lot more complicated than that. There are many theories about their actual relationship, my opinion? They know eachother too well, even if they are really angry, bored with their company, or whatever, they will always care for eachother deeply.

[quote="Yakarin":11nwfvih]Lets just say it’s a lot more complicated than that. There are many theories about their actual relationship, my opinion? They know eachother too well, even if they are really angry, bored with their company, or whatever, they will always care for eachother deeply.[/quote:11nwfvih]

I guess that’s possible, to know someone too well. I’d like to believe you when you say they care for each other deeply, it makes me feel better about it thank you :)

Well folks, it’s been almost 2 years since I last posted anything in this forum…let alone sub anything (other than OTF subs for the annual batsu). But now…after a long hiatus dedicated to schooling (and my gf)…and while I’m still unemployed (I should be hired soon so…this is a rare opportunity)…I’ve finally finished my 4th work: Hamada 500 questions! With special thanks to Dith/Al4bandi for help with the timing/typesetting!

I’ll be uploading to different places over the next few days (as I try and figure out my accounts again since I haven’t visited them in forever).

Steaming
[url:z9ygg1cv]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxhuu5_hamada-go-hyaku-no-facts_fun[/url:z9ygg1cv]
[url:z9ygg1cv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxOsKM04QNw[/url:z9ygg1cv]

Download
(not just yet)

[quote="wingslats":3rqqtq54]Well folks, it’s been almost 2 years since I last posted anything in this forum…let alone sub anything (other than OTF subs for the annual batsu). But now…after a long hiatus dedicated to schooling (and my gf)…and while I’m still unemployed (I should be hired soon so…this is a rare opportunity)…I’ve finally finished my 4th work: Hamada 500 questions! With special thanks to Dith/Al4bandi for help with the timing/typesetting!
[/quote:3rqqtq54]

Hey Wing, glad you’re alive. Thought you were riding your big Gundam Samurai Suit and protecting the world :).
Thank you for finishing up the subs, it’s really a coincidence because just yesterday I sent the Aya/Hamada timing to Godzilla, otherwise it’d be a waste of timing - especially when you think about my whining back then.
But you know what amazes me? That’s almost 2 years! 2 years in which I thought I’m going to be fluent in Japanese by then, but reality and Kanji kicked my ass :)

Anyway, if you still have the partially translated files for Aya, talk with GodzillaRadio, maybe you two can work together to finish this little project.

ps.: Sry for the timing in the 500 quiz series - that’s when I begun timing so some subs pop up to early/fast.

Wow that was so awkward when Matsumoto and Hamada were in the same room.

Awesome! Thanks, wingslats.

Thanks SO MUCH. Watching now.

[quote="TeaVilla":1d9vlsea]I just watched the video. I watched this long time ago already, is good to found this video again. Thx for uploading. Not gonna write all here, but some of the q/a that I can remember and I think is important.
One of the question, forgot what number. The one that ask about Matsumoto’s favorite place to go to Hamada. Yes is about Matsumoto. Matsumoto wrote "none", everybody else wrote somewhere. And Hamada’s answer was "none" too.
There are 2 questions about 4 member of gaki to Hamada. One of it about who is the dirtiest among the member. Hamada said Tanaka. Another question was "who is the trickiest among gaki member" , Hamada answer is Yamazaki.
The last question was "what is hamada favorite national holiday" , it was insignificant question. Matsumoto expression towards the end is that he was shock that he actually knows more then Endo who appears to be Hamada closest person among gaki member.

I watch the show for more then 10 years already, so this would be my own conclusion what Matsumoto feels toward the end where the winner will have a drink together with Hamada. The situation between both of them in the room was awkward. Hamada said to Matsumoto when he enter the room "so in the end is u Matsu, u know huh". When hamada said "my fav stuff u know huh" matsumoto just smile awkwardly. The truth was at that time both weren’t so happy for some reason. I know their relationship is complicated. It’s between love and hate. Unfortunately they show hate or awkwardness toward each more then their true friendship chemistry deep down inside. Whatever happen between both of them, after that long hard working road together, something is buried deep inside. I’m sad with so many laughter they have created for other people, they them self, have lost the ability to laugh and enjoy their togetherness outside work. But all is not lost. That I’m sure what remains inside both of them is an ultimate respect toward each other and deep inside somewhere, someday their true friendship will surface and shine again to close their ending together.[/quote:1d9vlsea]

Reading this made me sad… What more if watched this? :(
I truly respect Hamada & Matsumoto, they love each other like brothers. I don’t know the reason why with hatred or awkwardness between those two, probably because Hamada got married that their friendship changed a bit. The fact that, Matsumoto got married late (He still give value to their friendship or maybe they had this pinky promise) :(

You have to remember their relationship has spanned over 30 years. You’ll find lots of instances where it shows they don’t get along as friends anymore, but still work well as a combi.

If you like them acting more like friends, you should be watching earlier clips in the 90s.

Also Endo and Takana don’t get along well from 2003 until recently. It’s common in long relationships.

Have you been in a long term relationship? It would be easier to understand, maybe.

Interesting thread.

I’ve not watched the subbed episode but will shortly. I did read that after the last Batsu (No Laughing Teachers), the ratings have been really poor for the regular weekly episodes, and Matsumoto has called for the show to be cancelled. With the end of DTDX, I wouldn’t be surprised if they call it a day as a combi in the next year or two. 2014 marks Gaki No Tsukai’s 25th anniversary.

[quote="beesan":kk7hkidi]Matsumoto has called for the show to be cancelled.[/quote:kk7hkidi]

:( Any source?

[quote:kk7hkidi]With the end of DTDX[/quote:kk7hkidi]

I haven’t watched that show yet but isn’t it still ongoing? There was an episode [url=http://youtubeowaraitv.blog32.fc2.com/?q=%E3%83%80%E3%82%A6%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%82%A6%E3%83%B3DX:kk7hkidi]28th Feb[/url:kk7hkidi], one showing tomorrow and another upcoming on the 14th.

The source seems to be Shukan Jitsuwa which reports Matsumoto as wanting to "graduate from comedy" and devote his time to film directing. He is directing a new movie this year.

Hmm, sorry for interrupting your conversation…

Here’s the details of the cast’s answers.
If you know / understand Matsumoto’s answer on Q232 or Endo’s answer on Q267, or you find any corrections, just contact me.
K? K. :D

http://elgsnotebook.drupalgardens.com/c ... -masatoshi