2011 No Laughing Airport Batsu Game Information

we already know that :P

In anticipation of this year’s Batsu special, I offer up a humble catpiping for your enjoyment.

[img:2w1dpqlk]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn77/Whackjob_photos/Gif/kittypipe.gif[/img:2w1dpqlk]

Looking forward to this one, anticipate all the usual idiocy that’s expected of the quite well known quintet. ;)

[b:26uyjwae]"Gasu Kurobikari Air System"[/b:26uyjwae] LMFAO :rofl:

I will offer assistance to subbing if need be

Hey do you guys need any help translating the show? Or maybe timing, typesetting or even QC? Anyway, I’m Elyasray, translator, timer and typesetter for AFFTW Subs and I was wondering if you guys wanna do a joint with us. If you like our help, you could just come to my site and look for me.

[quote="elyasray":cm3aq1yp]Hey do you guys need any help translating the show? Or maybe timing, typesetting or even QC? Anyway, I’m Elyasray, translator, timer and typesetter for AFFTW Subs and I was wondering if you guys wanna do a joint with us. If you like our help, you could just come to my site and look for me.[/quote:cm3aq1yp]
we have a good one here, i think i will recommend u to zurui, 8)

i’m interested in seeing on who’s gonna get the thai kick this batsu game… LOL

Once upon a time there were just a few subbers
now we have groups wanting to take on the projects!

i love you guys!:stuck_out_tongue:
(*pause)

:rofl:

Ahhhhhh great! :D

Would like to add that despite the cookie cutter format others commented on, because it’s such a unique format and mostly done on an annual basis, that it’s still a winner in my books. :)

[quote="wingslats":16gs9mk2]The show progression from start to finish/more information:[/quote:16gs9mk2]
The site says this is just an example. I don’t think they have any inside scoop.

awesome

Thanks for the information wings, cannot wait.

It’s that time of year again.

[quote="dhtakemoto":2xft3o5y]I will offer assistance to subbing if need be[/quote:2xft3o5y]

I’m not very good with computers though, I apologize

Fujiwara in his hot pink attendant uniform cracks me up. :lol:

Excellent. Can’t wait for to watch this. Btw, is there any ETA on when it might be released?

[quote="jelloman":h5x7en4u]Excellent. Can’t wait for to watch this. Btw, is there any ETA on when it might be released?[/quote:h5x7en4u]
fyi, ETA is not a good way to specify how long a project going to take, we usually just say we will take it and until we are done with it then we release it. If not some people will keep on saying where is the sub when we pass the ETA so we kinda hate it 8)

I can’t wait! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk