Airport Batsu Game - Completed Subtitles FINAL hardsub 5/22

Thank you so much! Excellent work :clap:

damn, the 2nd part was a major cliffhanger !!

Wow! The subs are moving along nicely. Great work!

u guys are totally bodacious awesome!!! :clap: :clap:

Could you please use torrents? I just spent an hour waiting for a download to finish only to get it almost completed and then my browser thought it was the perfect time to crash.
Please use torrents. I don’t have to enter captcha, I don’t have to keep my browser open, I don’t have to wait 30 seconds to wait 2 hours for the download to finish because the hosting website doesn’t let me download at max bandwidth (I’ve got a 100 mbit/s tube). I’ll seed until the internet and this planet has been thrown into oblivion. Please. Use. Torrents. Please.
Edit: Thanks for the subs!

I just have to say thanks for your hard work :] it is greatly appreciated

I just would like to say Excellent work to all the subber our there! and Thank you for sparing your precious time for the sake of the non-japanese-speaker-fan-of-batsu-game! Keep up the excellent work subbers! Can’t wait till its completed!!! :D

Can you please upload this to dailymotion and/or veoh please?

Awesome so far guys! If you are looking for it though, someone typoed "Matsumoto" about 22:50 in on the second video. Just letting you guys know if you want to get that before a full release is sent out. :)

Also, man, Deluxe rocks. xD

Where is the subs file for RAW, UNTRANSLATED version [1280x720] (HD, 720p)? ;(

Thanks for the 31-60 min subs

Thank you very much for all the hard work!! Keep it up!

[quote="Yukito":21n3x9cs]Awesome so far guys! If you are looking for it though, someone typoed "Matsumoto" about 22:50 in on the second video. Just letting you guys know if you want to get that before a full release is sent out. :)

Also, man, Deluxe rocks. xD[/quote:21n3x9cs]

Thanks for catching the typo, if anyone else notices anything wrong, please post it. It will help to speed up the final checking before we release the sub file. :bow:

I noticed a tiny grammar error in the first video when they were still in the bus, I believe it’s when the boy & girl with her father scene, matsumoto said : they are [b:3013t00c][color=#FF0000:3013t00c][u:3013t00c]Laughed[/u:3013t00c][/color:3013t00c][/b:3013t00c] at the…

[quote="ShadiHD":tsdih3b7]I noticed a tiny grammar error in the first video when they were still in the bus, I believe it’s when the boy & girl with her father scene, matsumoto said : they are [b:tsdih3b7][color=#FF0000:tsdih3b7][u:tsdih3b7]Laughed[/u:tsdih3b7][/color:tsdih3b7][/b:tsdih3b7] at the…[/quote:tsdih3b7]

Thanks for catching that. I’m sure there are more because I only did a quick scan before releasing the files. If you or anyone else can find more please post it up here or on the site.

BTW, congrats on the completion of your surgery, it looks like it’s healing up well!

thanks man! it is getting better & better everyday despite the fact that it was a painful experience

[quote="zurui":17sdre7s][quote="Yukito":17sdre7s]Awesome so far guys! If you are looking for it though, someone typoed "Matsumoto" about 22:50 in on the second video. Just letting you guys know if you want to get that before a full release is sent out. :)

Also, man, Deluxe rocks. xD[/quote:17sdre7s]

Thanks for catching the typo, if anyone else notices anything wrong, please post it. It will help to speed up the final checking before we release the sub file. :bow:[/quote:17sdre7s]

I have pictures of deluxe without make up on my site :lol:

u know whut??
u r d greatest!!!

whats the password?