All 5 members join?

Yeah the different ways he tries to get out of it is fun. I’m still waiting for the day he’ll crawl under his chair as soon as he hears "Goddamn!" 8) and then crawl along trying to hide behind the legs of the others. Upon which of course they’d all promptly abandon him by standing up and moving away because they don’t want to be a target between him and Chono. :lol:

I like the physical gag humour too, like in VideoGameDC’s signature. Airport Batsu has a similar thing where he stomped on his foot and all the noise "OW! Get off my foot! NOOO!" and futile struggling he did was hilarious to me. :rofl:

Chono messing with him like that is why whenever I see he’s gonna be wearing a tie or ribbon for a batsu I’m like "Yes, something for Chono to grab!". :devil:

I always love when Chono messes around with Yamasaki, like screaming in his ear so he gets scared or even step on his foot making Yamasaki try to break free. :lol:

Yes, after a while it you can even guess at which time Chono will appear on stage, but it never gets old (At least for me)

[quote="VideogameDC":ltnv75oh]Yes, after a while it you can even guess at which time Chono will appear on stage, but it never gets old (At least for me)[/quote:ltnv75oh]

Indeed. As soon as you see a big stage with a large audience, you know it’s Chono time… |( I was glad he turned up on the bus again like in Hotel. I’d like him to do that more and popup in random places to [b:ltnv75oh][i:ltnv75oh]really[/i:ltnv75oh][/b:ltnv75oh] scare Housei :rofl: You don’t always know exactly where Matsuko Deluxe will appear for example which is good, they could do the same with Chono. 8)
But yeah I still love it anyway for all the randomness inbetween the predictable start/end. [b:ltnv75oh]"DON’T STEP ON THE ORANGES!!"[/b:ltnv75oh] :D

[quote="atreyu_tiger":1nz716dq] But then again, Cocorico are still way overwhelmed by their seniors. Instead of 5… should they add more comedians to the cocktail? Is it time for the ‘regular family’ to ‘grow’?[/quote:1nz716dq]

I feel License have been appearing more often…they’re like semi-regulars

[quote="soudou":3408k9ho]You don’t always know exactly where Matsuko Deluxe will appear for example which is good, they could do the same with Chono. 8) [/quote:3408k9ho]

Matsuko had a period where he appeared on the bus trying to seduce Endo and get pissed at Tanaka for no reasol :lol:
He made more appearances on othr parts, in the Airport batsu he was like a Habba the Hut :rofl:
I think his best gag was the one in the EDF batsu, where he got pissed at his ‘‘family’’ and mouth-kissed Matsumoto xD

[quote="solari":3408k9ho][quote="atreyu_tiger":3408k9ho] But then again, Cocorico are still way overwhelmed by their seniors. Instead of 5… should they add more comedians to the cocktail? Is it time for the ‘regular family’ to ‘grow’?[/quote:3408k9ho]

I feel License have been appearing more often…they’re like semi-regulars[/quote:3408k9ho]

Yeah, they have been appearing in tons of Gaki regular episodes. I don’t know how many episodes were, I have only saw them on the ‘‘Letter to Hamada (Hamada’s 50th birthday special)’’ reading their letters to Hamada.