Anime Currently Watching/Waiting for

Waiting for one piece 'cuz it’s the best xD

-watching:
-Kissxsis
-Bleach
-pokemon
-Fullmetal Alch.

[b:38u1jb7x]Waiting for:[/b:38u1jb7x]
Kizumonogatari (prequel to Bakemonogatari)
Nisemonogatari (sequel to Bakemonogatari)

Maken-ki
Gundam Age

Watching (again)
[i:2t6mc7ow]Vandread
Rune Soldier[/i:2t6mc7ow]

Watching:

Strike Witches
Inazuma Eleven GO

Waiting for:
Saki Achiga-Hen

Currently watching Full Metal Panic

cool!! :D
been looking for a new Anime to watch and there seems to be a few good ones that everyone has posted.

At the moment I am waiting (or hoping. lol) for a new season of Haruhi Suzimiya and Deadman Wonderland.

Though I am looking forward to season 3 of Sekirei :)

[quote="Zauchi":2y2lfly9]cool!! :D
been looking for a new Anime to watch and there seems to be a few good ones that everyone has posted.

At the moment I am waiting (or hoping. lol) for a new season of Haruhi Suzimiya and Deadman Wonderland.

Though I am looking forward to season 3 of Sekirei :)[/quote:2y2lfly9]

I began watching Haruhi Suzumiya too, is it that good?

[quote="Kanzaki":7kln1lm4][quote="Zauchi":7kln1lm4]cool!! :D

Though I am looking forward to season 3 of Sekirei :)[/quote:7kln1lm4]

I began watching Haruhi Suzumiya too, is it that good?[/quote:7kln1lm4]

It is. The movie is even better, IMO. Oh and you’ll hate the endless eight episodes. I mean that is probably the biggest fail I’ve ever seen in an anime.

The last anime I saw was Thermae Romae, lol. Even though it was an anime about baths, I liked it for the historical aspect.

[quote="Kanzaki":10f2121v] I began watching Haruhi Suzumiya too, is it that good?[/quote:10f2121v]

Yeah I thought it was awesome. What the next post said about the endless 8 is a little true but if you stick through it and watch the movie you will be greatly rewarded. lol.

IMO I think the movie is one of the best films I’ve ever seen, but its only great if you watch the series.

– 20.02.2012, 16:26 –

[quote="autopolyploid":10f2121v] It is. The movie is even better, IMO. Oh and you’ll hate the endless eight episodes. I mean that is probably the biggest fail I’ve ever seen in an anime.[/quote:10f2121v]

Agreed :)

Though I was wondering are there any other anime’s like Haruhi Suzimiya?

I watched School Days and Angel Beats recently but they weren’t up to Haruhi standards. lol

Err… my bad for interrupting this semi-dead forum… and conversation but here’s what i’m watching

Gintama
School Rumble
Full Metal Panic…Currently at Fumoffu
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagunn
Air Gear
Fate/Stay series
Mai-HiME

[quote="Darkdagon769":3gpnvmwn]Err… my bad for interrupting this semi-dead forum… and conversation but here’s what i’m watching

Gintama
School Rumble
Air Gear
Fate/Stay series
Mai-HiME[/quote:3gpnvmwn]

Might go check some of those out.
Any particular one I should definitely check out on a list? I prefer shorter anime’s or ones that are at least into the 3rd or 4th season. (so there is not too much catching up to do)

I can’t get into all the anime’s with hundreds of episodes. lol

[quote="Zauchi":3mxbz8lo][quote="Darkdagon769":3mxbz8lo]Err… my bad for interrupting this semi-dead forum… and conversation but here’s what i’m watching

Gintama
School Rumble
Air Gear
Fate/Stay series
Mai-HiME[/quote:3mxbz8lo]

Any particular one I should definitely check out on a list? I prefer shorter anime’s or ones that are at least into the 3rd or 4th season. (so there is not too much catching up to do)

I can’t get into all the anime’s with hundreds of episodes. lol[/quote:3mxbz8lo]

That was Great List !! full of comedy

try Gintama, 248th episode this week, catch up with it! it is WORTH IT !!! trust me ;) they got back last year after a break, and they’re gonna stay for a loong time, so… if you want an attaching anime with COMEDY as the main theme and nothing else matters, adn also an anime with pure Drama enough to make you cry your tears out ?? and also an anime never ends ? well you got it Its called GINTAMA !
After few episodes, it became easy to catch up because I couldn’t stop watching ! every episode was COMEDY GOLD !! plus with the "ARC" series of episodes … just pure drama mixed with comedy…it made my day every time I watched an episode, sometimes it made my week :) :) :)

Full metal panic Fumoffu : definitely have to give it a shot, you like pure Hilarious Comedy animes ? you must try Fumoffu … its just comedy gold XD

School rumble… hmm … when saw the plot I though :" aah another Girly anime for little japanese teenage girls with love stories …" But when I saw few episodes, turned out not so bad :D :D perfectly watchable by a guy ;) ;) and also funny

haven’t tried the other ones … gonna give it shot :P

Also, for those who like comedy here’s one : "Sket Dance" ! it was made by a guy who was working with the team that made the anime for Gintama… this i also pure comedy nothing else apparently matters :D … also, its a very new anime and its still airing, also, it has the same Dub voices as Gintama !! lol

If anyone knows some other Anime with pure Comedy as the main reason for the anime then post it here ;) thanks

[quote="||—PEGO—||":2n3snfe2][quote="Zauchi":2n3snfe2][quote="Darkdagon769":2n3snfe2]Err… my bad for interrupting this semi-dead forum… and conversation but here’s what i’m watching

Gintama
School Rumble
Air Gear
Fate/Stay series
Mai-HiME[/quote:2n3snfe2]

I can’t get into all the anime’s with hundreds of episodes. lol[/quote:2n3snfe2]

That was Great List !! full of comedy

try Gintama, 248th episode this week, catch up with it! it is WORTH IT !!! trust me ;) they got back last year after a break, and they’re gonna stay for a loong time, so… if you want an attaching anime with COMEDY as the main theme and nothing else matters, adn also an anime with pure Drama enough to make you cry your tears out ?? and also an anime never ends ? well you got it Its called GINTAMA !
After few episodes, it became easy to catch up because I couldn’t stop watching ! every episode was COMEDY GOLD !! plus with the "ARC" series of episodes … just pure drama mixed with comedy…it made my day every time I watched an episode, sometimes it made my week :) :) :)

Full metal panic Fumoffu : definitely have to give it a shot, you like pure Hilarious Comedy animes ? you must try Fumoffu … its just comedy gold XD

School rumble… hmm … when saw the plot I though :" aah another Girly anime for little japanese teenage girls with love stories …" But when I saw few episodes, turned out not so bad :D :D perfectly watchable by a guy ;) ;) and also funny

haven’t tried the other ones … gonna give it shot :P

Also, for those who like comedy here’s one : "Sket Dance" ! it was made by a guy who was working with the team that made the anime for Gintama… this i also pure comedy nothing else apparently matters :D … also, its a very new anime and its still airing, also, it has the same Dub voices as Gintama !! lol

If anyone knows some other Anime with pure Comedy as the main reason for the anime then post it here ;) thanks[/quote:2n3snfe2]

Yooo,
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou is on-going and quite funny :D

My list of animes ,

Currently watching:
Fairy tail
Naruto
One piece
Bleach
Brave 10
Beelzebub
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Waiting for:
Shaman king ( New season release might be in april >:D )

Currently tracking Gintama’ and Beelzebub (and Bleach from time to time…) but I’m really anticipating the release of the new Rurouni Kenshin movie!! And stuff like Nisemonogatari, Another and Guilty Crown to wrap up coz’ I’d rather watch them in one go… :P Oh… Almost forgot… And Code:Breaker… Been a fan of the manga since it’s beggining and I hope it’ll come out great…
Honestly, now that I haven’t a lot of time to waste on anime, I really miss it…:S

One Piece

[video:2coxgucy]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCSJwlYqwIU[/video:2coxgucy]

One Piece (ワンピース Wan Piisu?, romanized as ONE PIECE) is a Japanese shōnen manga series written and illustrated by Eiichiro Oda. It has been serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since August 4, 1997; the individual chapters are being published in tankōbon volumes by Shueisha, with the first released on December 24, 1997, and the 64th volume released as of November 2011. One Piece follows the adventures of Monkey D. Luffy, a 17-year-old boy who gains elastic abilities after inadvertently eating a supernatural fruit, and his diverse crew of pirates, named the Straw Hat Pirates. Luffy explores the ocean in search of the world’s ultimate treasure known as the One Piece and to become the next Pirate King. Along his journey, Luffy makes several friends and battles a wide variety of villains, many of whom try to capture the Straw Hats.
The chapters have been adapted into an original video animation (OVA) produced by Production I.G in 1998, and an anime series produced by Toei Animation, which began broadcasting in Japan in 1999. Since then, the still ongoing series has aired over 500 episodes. Additionally, Toei has developed eleven animated feature films, an OVA, and five television specials. Several companies have developed various types of merchandising such as a trading card game, and a large number of video games.
The manga series was licensed for an English language release in North America by Viz Media, in the United Kingdom by Gollancz Manga, and in Australia and New Zealand by Madman Entertainment. The anime series has been licensed by Funimation Entertainment for an English-language release in North America, although the series was originally licensed and distributed by 4Kids Entertainment.
Since its release, One Piece has become the most popular manga series of all time in Japan and one of the most popular manga series worldwide. It is the highest-selling manga of all time in the history of Weekly Shōnen Jump, as well as currently being its most acclaimed manga. In 2010, Shueisha announced that they sold over 260 million volumes of One Piece manga so far; volume 61 set a new record for the highest initial print run of any book in Japan in history with 3.8 million copies (the previous record belonging to volume 60 with 3.4 million copies). Volume 60 is the first book to sell over two million copies in its opening week on Japan’s Oricon book rankings. One Piece is currently ranked as the best-selling series of all time in manga history. It enjoys a very high readership, with more than 260 million volumes of the series sold by 2011. One Piece has received wide critical acclaim from reviewers, primarily for its art, characterization, humor and story.

Currently Watching:
Bleach (almost the end, I’m on 351 episode)
Naruto Shippuuden (although I haven’t watched it for a few months)
Fractale
Mononoke

btw. just finished Arakawa Under The Bridge (both seasons) and I must say that it is really underestimated, deserves much better rating.