Any Korean Versions similar to Gaki no Tsukai???

interesting post zauchi, maybe i didn’t watch the best episodes, i’ll give it a second chance then ^^

The shows are scripted, apart from the improvisation talk bits (with topics sent by public) and some other improv based segments.
Skilled comedians generally don’t really take notice of the scripts, but will have meetings about what they’re supposed to do in shows/ how it should run etc.
The staff also put up cue cards to make them move onto another topic or talk about something in particular.

It depends on the comedian as to whether they stick to the script or not though. Younger guys and those that just aren’t really good at improvising usually read and stay loyal to the script, and so when someone else does or says something that’s not part of it, they panic. This is particularly so for shows with an MC and like a panel of people who talk (Ametalk etc). They also discuss with the staff before shows about what they will say, to make sure it’s funny, and if possible, to improve it.

Also, obviously, if it’s a skit type segment then it’s scripted as well (with some room for improv).

This is a fact, and they mention it during shows and stuff. It’s no secret.

Sure, not everything is scripted though. A lot of humour in Gaki comes from accidental things that happen, or the random shit that Matsumoto says.

1n2d (1 Night 2 Days) ? … yeah, not really Gaki goodness but i liked it 8)
its cool coz they show you all the nice places to visit in Korea with a mixed group of Korean stars.
more info :
[url:1h2rlx4f]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_Days_%26_1_Night[/url:1h2rlx4f]

[quote="GodzillaRadio":2q30oyqd]or the random shit that Matsumoto says.[/quote:2q30oyqd]

Exactly what made me a GnT fan in the first place.

If I find the time I might give Running Man a chance. Any suggestions on where to start? :inlove:

anyone have links to running man eps with girls generation? eng subs even better of course =)

Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ru … n_episodes
expand the lists for each year…
search for word Generation using the built in search tool in your browser and you’ll find which episodes have members.

then goto… http://kshowonline.com/category/2/running-man
Here you’ll find links to all the episodes subbed.

earlier episodes (and a bit better subs)

http://www.isubs-squad.com/

Though I [b:46pqpacv]would not [/b:46pqpacv]check the wiki running man list… unless you want to spoil the endings of each episode. (not a good idea considering the twists in some episodes)

if you want to know the episodes with SNSD they are: -
Ep 4 and 5 (Jessica)
Ep 16 (Yuri)
Ep 39 (Yoona)
Ep 63 and 64 (all members)
Ep 111 and 112 (all members)
Ep 141 (Jessica)

[quote="Kanzaki":46pqpacv] Any suggestions on where to start? :inlove:[/quote:46pqpacv]

Episode 1…? (lol)

If you haven’t got time like my mate who recently became a dad, I made a list of must see episodes for him to go through, they are: -
[b:46pqpacv]8 (<one game shows a little of the members past, can skip if you want)[/b:46pqpacv] [b:46pqpacv]12,[/b:46pqpacv] [b:46pqpacv]13[/b:46pqpacv], [b:46pqpacv]27,[/b:46pqpacv] [b:46pqpacv]29,[/b:46pqpacv] 33, [b:46pqpacv]38 (Y.Bond part 1)[/b:46pqpacv], [b:46pqpacv]42 (survival)[/b:46pqpacv], 43 (sports 2hr special), 48 (find the Uigwe), 49 (bodyguard), [b:46pqpacv]50+51 (Thailand special)[/b:46pqpacv], [b:46pqpacv]52 (RM Hunter), 53,[/b:46pqpacv] 54, 59, 60, [b:46pqpacv]61+62 (China special)[/b:46pqpacv] [b:46pqpacv]68,[/b:46pqpacv] [b:46pqpacv]69 (RM Hunter part 2)[/b:46pqpacv], [b:46pqpacv]72+73 (HK special),[/b:46pqpacv] [b:46pqpacv]74 (survival 2, superpowers)[/b:46pqpacv], 78, [b:46pqpacv]79 (Sherlock Holmes)[/b:46pqpacv] 81, 82, 87, 88, 89, [b:46pqpacv]91 (Y.Bond part 2)[/b:46pqpacv], 93 (survival race), 94, [b:46pqpacv]95 96 and 97 (Park Ji sung special / superpowers football), 98 (zombie)[/b:46pqpacv] [b:46pqpacv]100 (war of the gods)[/b:46pqpacv], 103, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, [b:46pqpacv]112[/b:46pqpacv], 114, [b:46pqpacv]116 (change future)[/b:46pqpacv], 117, [b:46pqpacv]118 (RM Hunter part 3)[/b:46pqpacv], 119 (superpowers baseball), [b:46pqpacv]120, 121[/b:46pqpacv], 128, 129, [b:46pqpacv]130 (reincarnation)[/b:46pqpacv], [b:46pqpacv]131,[/b:46pqpacv] [b:46pqpacv]132[/b:46pqpacv], [b:46pqpacv]133+134 (Asia race), 135 (Jackie Chan special) 136 (Asia race prequel),[/b:46pqpacv] [b:46pqpacv]137[/b:46pqpacv], 138, [b:46pqpacv]140 (Virus / Y.Bond 3)[/b:46pqpacv]

The ones in bold were "must,must see" (lol)
But if you can, watch them all :rofl:

I knew my list would come in handy again :)

Definitely check out Infinity Challenge, its practically a tamer version of Gaki. [url:thbhjfks]http://ithetimes.wordpress.com/mbc-infinity-challenge-eng-sub/[/url:thbhjfks]
Mostly LQ vids but I recommend checking out the desert island and money bag episodes.

+1 for infinity challenge.

Well I know a few, but there are not any Korean shows that is totally similar to Gaki No Tsukai. There are some unscripted comedy shows with the same kind of unscripted comedy.

2 Days 1 Night = Almost similar to the 24 hour batsu games in a sense where they will go to a place and experience something there. On this show, they will go to a Korean location, have games, sightseeing and that sort of stuff. This is a must watch show.

Human Condition - Same kind of unscripted comedy. It is mostly comedic, but there are dramatic moments. On this show, they will have to abide to a rule or a condition. The most recent one is to live in 7 days with no TV,internet, or phones.

Hello counselor - a comedic way of trying to solve people’s problem. It seems weird at first, but it is funny.

If you like more comedy shows, I recommend Mamma mia and happy together.

well since i’ve finally seen over a 100 Running Man episodes (altho im still not current). obviously i’m a fan of the show to have given it the time, cause their episodes are pretty long. and so far there has only been like 2 episodes that i felt were just ok… is it like Gaki??? ummmm… not necessarily. But will it make you laugh and is it entertaining? i truly believe so. i second whoever said earlier that u dont have to be a fan of K-pop or their dramas to enjoy the show. The main cast has good chemistry together and each have their own personalities or traits that stand out quite well. my only gripe which is something i’ve noticed n many asian shows, but i’ve noticed Korean variety does it waaaaaaay more, is their editing…they loop/repeat/replay the crap out of certain scenes. I can understand when its done on a very funny scene. But why do i have to see someone laugh over n over from different angles? While the editing can be funny at times, they simply go overboard on replaying many unnecessary scenes and or even use slow motion for build up for a very small detail. oh yeah! and another gripe kinda related to their editing. usually at the end of every show they will show a preview of the following episode and they reveal the guests that will be on the following week. Then when that show airs, they spend more than enough time on editing and adding captions like "who could the guests be!!! and trying to make it mysterious. ok really thats all…

but other than that, i really think its a great show. love all the betrayal that goes on it and the games are fun to watch. so far all my friends that i’ve shown really enjoy the show as well. If you decide to start watching them, i would recommend starting from episode one. at the beginning i would just watch random episodes, but realized they would reference many things from past episodes. so i started from the beginning and its definitely made the show better…ok im sure this is long enough. FIGHTING ;)

Just discover a show names Saturday Night Live. You can give it a try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s0COMPC3jM

[video:1dm2fuy6]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s0COMPC3jM[/video:1dm2fuy6]

^There’s a japanese version of saturday night live too.

For korean shows, I’ve only heard of running man, which is popular even in my country