Anyone want to sub this anime series?

I don’t know if I posted a topic about it here or not and not sure if I went against the rules but it’s worth a try.

I finally got ahold of Medabots raw but its never been subbed. I’ve got the full series so if anyone wants to take it on, please let me know. These are japanese. I’ll upload them all. I’m not asking for anything fancy either, just simple soft subs.

Reply here or message me if you’re interested.

[quote:78crktqu][i:78crktqu]Originally posted by nouseforaname[/i:78crktqu]
I don’t know if I posted a topic about it here or not and not sure if I went against the rules but it’s worth a try.

I finally got ahold of Medabots raw but its never been subbed. I’ve got the full series so if anyone wants to take it on, please let me know. These are japanese. I’ll upload them all. I’m not asking for anything fancy either, just simple soft subs.

Reply here or message me if you’re interested.[/quote:78crktqu]

My dear friend, they have been subbed ;) you can find them on torrents, even thought the name is different from the title you can find them, as I have them on my PC. Just do a little searching on the Torrent sites wich the name in japanese or english and you will find it!

Oh yeah, they got it in Dub too as it aired in America.

Medabots was one of the best shit that ever stumbled in my TV when I was a kid.

:drool:

Good luck dude. :P

[quote:1vmdmibx][i:1vmdmibx]Originally posted by samieniceguy[/i:1vmdmibx]

[quote:1vmdmibx][i:1vmdmibx]Originally posted by nouseforaname[/i:1vmdmibx]

Reply here or message me if you’re interested.[/quote:1vmdmibx]

My dear friend, they have been subbed ;) you can find them on torrents, even thought the name is different from the title you can find them, as I have them on my PC. Just do a little searching on the Torrent sites wich the name in japanese or english and you will find it!

Oh yeah, they got it in Dub too as it aired in America.[/quote:1vmdmibx]

According to anidb so are there no sub only dub.

There are subs, my brother and I has them :)

[quote:31317ejo][i:31317ejo]Originally posted by Napster[/i:31317ejo]
Anyway, if you will do it, I can make you the karaoke. ;)[/quote:31317ejo]
Here’s the original opening if you haven’t seen it.
[url:31317ejo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=817Tgf3-g8w[/url:31317ejo]

[quote:31317ejo][i:31317ejo]Originally posted by samieniceguy[/i:31317ejo]
There are subs, my brother and I has them :)[/quote:31317ejo]

I’ve yet to find any of these episodes subbed. The original japanese episodes were untouched and obviously never subbed. The dubbed episodes that aired all over the world were shortened with scenes that were cut out and just messed around with.

Like I’ve stated, I have all the japanese episodes (raw format). I don’t think anyone wants to try and sub them though, at least not here.

Upload a subbed episode if you don’t mind. I’d like to see proof because I looked all over the place for it.

My bad for double posting.

Hey nouseforaname,

You can try searching it in google, there are lots of sub for Medabots… A bit of a hard research will pay off your will to have it sub. you are right about the dubbed, some episodes were cut. Though, i find it just alright. :clap:

[quote="tiroolmary":2xywit9j]Hey nouseforaname,

You can try searching it in google, there are lots of sub for Medabots… A bit of a hard research will pay off your will to have it sub. you are right about the dubbed, some episodes were cut. Though, i find it just alright. :clap:[/quote:2xywit9j]

Please delete your signature or give me one good reason why you decided to ignore the signature/profile rule and posted a link directing to a profitable site.

i really love medabots "Medarots on Japan"

But when the english make this Anime Dubbed series.
The originality are lost,and it sucks…
Like this PSP Game "Prinny 2",it hurts my ear then i turn off my PSP sound before playing.

But still i love the original Raw one…