Ashita Ga Aru Sa "11 Episodes"+"SPECIAL" [stream+Torrent] !

Oh man this looks awesome. Really would love subs for this. Or for the movie or special episode alone. Its obvious that this one is definitely 10x more funny while subbed.

I want subs pweeese. :worried:

[quote="marc3510":2h9yigjl]These shows were broadcast with english subs years ago. I believe from the Nippon Golden Network. [/quote:2h9yigjl]

really ?? nippon golden network is based in hawaii, they might have got the subs from somewhere :^) , they can’t sub it themselves they’re a cable/tv company.

anyone knows anything about this? did anyone else watch the show with subs?
it would be so easy if it was already subbed (i hope marc3510 is not joking)

thx a lot, now only needs subtitles…plz !!!

[quote="SpikE":1j407n6f]thx a lot, now only needs subtitles…plz !!![/quote:1j407n6f]

Subbed episodes 1 and 2 can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2433

[quote="zurui":xvyh6htq]

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2433[/quote:xvyh6htq]

how about creating a main topic ? with all non-subbed an subbed eps?? like mixing up the two topics

[quote="zurui":nht4f7v1][quote="SpikE":nht4f7v1]thx a lot, now only needs subtitles…plz !!![/quote:nht4f7v1]

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2433[/quote:nht4f7v1]

I downloaded from ur site, but the torrent version share for Pego hav better quality…maybe u can share sub files.

thx a lot for ur work!

This comedy drama is very fun to watch. However, it would be better if someone who knows Japanese out there can make a subtitle for this one. I was laughing watching this even if i cant understand what they are saying… :rofl: Hurray for me! :clap:

You can download the episodes on zurui’s blog …
zurui.blogspot.com
He’s subbed the first 2 episodes of the drama as well … Go watch and enjoy! :D

Megaupload pliz i will apreciate it and sure with thanks button

[quote="awinreturns":10fr148u]Megaupload pliz i will apreciate it and sure with thanks button[/quote:10fr148u]

No MU for raw version, but you can get it from Zurui’s blog and it has SUBS (3 first episodes subbed for now) but the quality is a bit less good than the torent link I gave.

here: http://gakifiles.blogspot.com/p/complet … -page.html (it’s about the end of the lsit)

Hello,

the torrent link is dead :( anyone can reupload this?