Batsu Game?

And Yamazaki will ony get a cheap tshirt for protection ^^

well they dont need full clothes. just a light version or that normal uniform what they use for events etc. not those for actually using while they have to fight fire. they might can use the full clothes as a act. such as a mini game in the game self. has a punishment tool why not a rubber axe. or something else related to it. at newspaper agency they used a rubber pencil. but also i would like to have paper darts back XD.

hotel ye could be interesting but they had already 2 times onsen, of course they were there guest. could be fine if they would be actually act as worker in a hotel and have to service the other comedians which are of course acting as guests.

they never let info out about those stuff. u might be lucky and caught them while shooting it. but they are very strict and usually they show it for new year eve etc.

those batsu games are for them always a big deal, like a movie. thats why they are very strict if comes to youtube etc.

what sure is (if nobody gets ill or die) they play all again. i dont think they wont do anymore in the future like in the past 2 vs 3 or 1vs4. its anyway more fun with all and they can make the game way better for the viewer.

if firefighter wont come or hotels worker. i would throw a third idea in.
they might have to go into a ZOO. since japan has always a fuse about ZOO and broken out animals. also its always funny to have animals in a show. good example was when jimmy was a animal doc in hospital game.

I don’t think the punishment tool matters as long as they get butt-slapped hard (the only time the punishment tools were themed with the entire thing is the Newspaper Agency).

I wouldn’t really mind whichever theme it is, but I DO keep in mind about the length of time the whole event is going on for. There is actually a lot of long and random intervals between the first hour and the final hour. I like it when there’s a lot of different areas because that would save us from recognizing the same routines consecutively.

Of course, all 5 of them participating is another plus (still laughs at the fact that Yamasaki has been in every major batsu :D).

All the ideas sound really funny to me XD
24 hours firefighter sounds hilarious
butt slapping them with the fire-hose :D

But as-long as they add Jimmy in again it’s all OK with me :]

i did again a brainstorming. i think they might simply just do a 24h TV Station game. first of all they dont have to look out for a location which they have to pay. since they can use own station. also they have everything in they hands and they can mess or involve others shows which they tv station makes. i hope u get what i mean.

thats my current list which they might do.

1.TV Station (which would be they own on NTV)
2. Zoo/firefighters (sharing that spot)
3. Field Trip

I like the army and restaurant suggestion! :D Can’t wait for new year!

Strip club batsu game !!:smiley:
playboy mansion batsu game !!8o
bitch agency batsugame !!!:smiley:
airport batsu game !!
prison batsu game !!
alone in litle island batsu game !! :D

best ideas ever !!

[quote:3ni2nki9][i:3ni2nki9]Originally posted by ||—PEGO—||[/i:3ni2nki9]
Strip club batsu game !!:smiley:
playboy mansion batsu game !!8o
bitch agency batsugame !!!:smiley:
airport batsu game !!
prison batsu game !!
alone in litle island batsu game !! :D

best ideas ever !![/quote:3ni2nki9]

u like sex a lot don’t u ?

maybe there will be none this year. if yes maybe without maa-chan. coz he is getting married and will be father

If there is a batsu game this year, i am pretty sure that Matsumoto will be the one who gonna get buttslaped the most as he has been the one who got the highest amount of buttslaps (Or darts in the 2003 batsu game) in every batsu games he has been in.

My Suggestions:

24 Hour Batsu: Don’t Laugh in Senior Citizen Home
24 Hour Batsu: Don’t Laugh at the Morgue/Graveyard (with scary twist)
24 Hour Batsu: Don’t Laugh Water Park

–Sorry if any were already said.-

[quote:2t5yrr6a][i:2t5yrr6a]Originally posted by loki555[/i:2t5yrr6a]
If there is a batsu game this year, i am pretty sure that Matsumoto will be the one who gonna get buttslaped the most as he has been the one who got the highest amount of buttslaps (Or darts in the 2003 batsu game) in every batsu games he has been in.[/quote:2t5yrr6a]

Lol, yeah there always seems to be a big gap of number of hits between him and the rest :-P

I think the prison and military batsu have the most potential out of the ideas so far.

The morgue/graveyard sounds also fun, but I think Tanaka would have a heartattack before the 24hours are up…

My 2 cents:

24 Hour Batsu: Don’t Laugh in Budokan.
They will be there as a sort of maintenance people, and the punishment would depend on the martial arts class in the area. Think of Thai kick, kyokushin lowkick, jujutsu grapple thingy, kendo wooden sword, etc.

24 Hour Batsu: Don’t Laugh Urban Survival.
In the trend of Discovery’s many survival shows, change the nature setting with the city, Fujiwara as the urban survivor guide, leading them through the city, setting up camp in a zoo or something. They could set up a large variety of traps along the way.

Hello
I think a Bastu game set in a samurai town would be good. Kendo sticks for butt wipping! :D

Also think the Army idea is cool.

how about these:

24 Hour Batsu - Gas Station Attendant

24 Hour Batsu - Teacher

Also, I thought of this for a unique punishment, doesnt have to be for the 24hr game, just something funny I thought of. they each take a turn at a giant jack-in-the-box and when it pops open, it’s something different for each guy-

Hamada - Obachan 1

Matusmoto - Obachan 2

Endo - Chiaki

Tanaka - Deluxe

Yamasaki - Chono

24 hour Love Hotel perhaps?

air port or somewhere in united state :), fire fighter lol

I think they will just choose some real simple setting. A mansion/newspaper agency/police station. Those are all just common places. But i don’t know anyone who can look into the future so we’ll have to wait a couple of months:p

Hey everyone, love this show very much and glad be among fellow enthusiasts.

Was the Sushi Roulette the challenge for this years batsu game?

The Wasabi Sushi Chalenge was for the 2004 Batsu game.

Ah, ok thanks. Still getting up to speed here…