Chocolate Complete

Is there a backup on this? Because YouTube has removed it :(

[quote="yttrefrn":2tpbl6s7]Is there a backup on this? Because YouTube has removed it :([/quote:2tpbl6s7]
Posted some megaupload links in my last post:)

Great Job on the subs. Keep up the good work.

can someone teach me how to view these videos when the links are written like "[yt]EfcQf4T0eSI[/yt]"?

That is the last part of the link on youtube. I’d post the whole link for you but the vid has been taken down.

Does anyone have this video?

YT has removed it so I was wondering if anyone could upload it? :)

I’ve posted megaupload links in an earlier message :)

the videos on youtube has been removed. :(

How to watch the video?

[quote="NigelxP":1cn24q8o]How to watch the video?[/quote:1cn24q8o]

download my earlier posted megaupload links and watch it:)

[quote="Slayeer":dg0irpix]Just found this subbed version by Outlaws(Thank you dude:D).

Please, enjoy:)

Part 1:
[yt]EfcQf4T0eSI[/yt]

Part 2:
[yt]pFLVvMKBG3Q[/yt]

Part 3:
[yt]RD6Z8_U9B1A[/yt][/quote:dg0irpix]

where’s the link…?

all i see is code and nothing else…

[quote="gilgameshcai111":36cursac]all i see is code and nothing else…[/quote:36cursac]

i’m guessing the link is removed… you’ll have to dl the file via the link provided by outlawss

The YouTube links appear to be gone now.

gilgameshcai111: The info you saw above is simply shorthand for the entire link. What you do is copy the info in-between the brackets and apply it to the normal YouTube viewing link which is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

e.g. The 1st one would be like this –> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfcQf4T0eSI

Often times a discussion board will automatically truncate a link especially if it contains a lot of characters so that may be the reason for the shorthand.

Has anyone uploaded them on rappid or mega yet.
Damn Association of Copyright for Computer Software got them taken down

DDELFIERRO: thanks!

Can someone reupload please?
Copyright… :(

can someone please repost the links they dont work anymore. ty

– 03.12.2010, 11:15 –

could you please repost the youtube links they dont seem to work anymore. ty

Can someone reupload this by Megaupload or another host, please? It seems that youtube has deleted the video =S

Thanks a lot :)

– 06.12.2010, 21:32 –

Can someone reupload this by Megaupload or another host, please? It seems that youtube has deleted the video =S

Thanks a lot :)

reupload pls??