Civilization 5 - Say Goodbye to the outside world

Civilization 5 came out yesterday! Any one else pumped to play this game?

I have to wait until the 24th before it’s released here. :(

Hadn’t heard about Civilization before, but watching the trailer made me think back on the time when I was playing settlers 3 and 4… so 20 min later I’d bought the new Settler 7 to pc:P

If you get a chance, download it Outlaws. Its addicting as hell. You think you are gonna play 30 minutes, but you soon find that you’ve played 5 hours and the sun is already gone.

[quote="SpikeBender":3oa4eoyq]If you get a chance, download it Outlaws. Its addicting as hell. You think you are gonna play 30 minutes, but you soon find that you’ve played 5 hours and the sun is already gone.[/quote:3oa4eoyq]

ok, I’ll play settlers and if I want some more strategy gaming, I’ll download Civilization. I’ve heard very positive reviews about it on wikipedia.

No more turns!

[quote="olapeder":11kev3be]No more turns![/quote:11kev3be]

huh? No more turns??

[video:w293shl3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBXnm-E9wIw[/video:w293shl3]

oh, so that’s what you meant :P

Hilarious video! :D

[quote="SpikeBender":9yok53h0]If you get a chance, download it Outlaws. Its addicting as hell. You think you are gonna play 30 minutes, but you soon find that you’ve played 5 hours and the sun is already gone.[/quote:9yok53h0]

Owww you’re reminding me of the first time I ever played Diablo. Began my gaming session at around 13 pm, with my laptop on my kneeds, on my bed… I didn’t see the time passing until I saw from the windows that the sun is already gone …

I’ve never been a Civ fan, Civ IV deceived me but I hope Civ V is gonna take the lead…

(btw, still didn’t find a RTS as good as AoE II ^^)

WOW nice Video and NO MORE Turns.

Will I used to be a palyer in Word Of Warcarft online game and It was Addiction . Yeb but then I got tired and quit the game

When the newest patch came out Catilizem I had dreams about playing it :sweat: and then suddenly it stops. :o

NO MORE TURNS :clap:

hehe, nice video.
Yes, definitely an awesome and addicting game.

Was too addicting, and so I ended up deleting it after a month :X
Shame xD But I played it more then I should have already lol
so no hard feelings lol