Cosplay Bus Tour #1 subbed

Just a thought, at the end, those “bureks” I think are “crepes”.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crêpe
A thin pancake with some filling. I don’t know what they said in japanese, but I heard crepes. Just wanted to make sure :)

And thanks for subbing this episode! I’ve just started watching the Cosplay series and now i must watch all of them!

ok thx for the correction. I don’t really know much about their food and I wasn’t 100% sure if they said burekusu or kureepusu :)

How come this site doesn’t support japanese characters? Just tried writing “Burekusu” and “Kureepusu” in Katakana, but it just ended up as a lot of numbers when I posted it…

Because it’s a site for those who can’t read/speak so they wouldn’t know what you’re writing anyway. Apart from our subbers the amount of people that can read it in roman letters even is most likely small.

ok that sounds fair enough, but it’s just rare I find a site which doesn’t support it all.
There’s a small amount of japanese characters on the front page tho…

True, I’m speculating Erhan just didn’t expect people who can read would go posting conversations and I don’t see the point in it so I told him to not worry about it. But it is true sometimes support would be nice if you’re discussing things like writing of a Kanji.

If it’s a longer process to activate it, then don’t worry about. I’ll be fine without it :).
although, as you said, sometimes it would be nice to have - For example if one wanted to recommend a comedy show or an actor or a band or something like that

[quote:nlokzhm7][i:nlokzhm7]Originally posted by Outlaws0023[/i:nlokzhm7]
ok thx for the correction. I don’t really know much about their food and I wasn’t 100% sure if they said burekusu or kureepusu :)

How come this site doesn’t support japanese characters? Just tried writing “Burekusu” and “Kureepusu” in Katakana, but it just ended up as a lot of numbers when I posted it…[/quote:nlokzhm7]

We tried that a long ago but it just does not work for the moment. Gameforge (conceptors of the board) will probably make an update one time.

thank you for the subs! Can you make them available to download as well? in .ass form or .srt?

[quote:2cenlgar][i:2cenlgar]Originally posted by BNelson[/i:2cenlgar]
thank you for the subs! Can you make them available to download as well? in .ass form or .srt?[/quote:2cenlgar]

I can do that when I get home from vacation :D

Yay, Outlaws, thank you for this amazing job!

What is the name of that song that plays when someone is eliminated?

And man… Hamada is such an ugly girl!!!

[quote:3ipeuhox][i:3ipeuhox]Originally posted by BNelson[/i:3ipeuhox]
thank you for the subs! Can you make them available to download as well? in .ass form or .srt?[/quote:3ipeuhox]

I’ve uploaded the subtitles to Megaupload and added a link in my first post.
But can I just ask - why do you want the sub file?

so i can watch them on my comp at any time :D without having to go onto youtube.

Thank you for the upload!

Wow! Million thanks for the subbed episode! :clap:

damn, my user got deleted… I’ll reupload all the videos I can, but I haven’t got that many here on my new computer… my new user name is outlaws0026.
the first video I’ll reup is the cosplay tour. A link should be ready soon.

I haven’t been on the boards for a while but it’s never too late to give thanks! :clap:

Cool thankx m8 8)

thanks for the video dude (gracias por el video ¡¡¡) :nod:

Thank you :)

first part is removed

Any chance this can be uploaded to another host than megaupload? since that is gone now…