Cosplay Bus Tour #2 subbed

He clearly has the originals even if tube did take em down.
On another note get jdownloader, it let’s you download youtube videos.

[quote="gojinki":1quy4urn]He clearly has the originals even if tube did take em down.
On another note get jdownloader, it let’s you download youtube videos.[/quote:1quy4urn]

Yea, I’ve got them on my computer and I’ll upload them to megaupload or something like that if youtube takes them down :)

… or I’ll just upload them to youtube again on a new account…

Thank you Outlaw,I would wait patiently for other releases.

Thank you very much

You’re doing an excellent job Outlaws, well done! ;)

Where can I download the .ass file?

Thanks!

[quote="Carlithium":10qry8vu]Where can I download the .ass file?

Thanks![/quote:10qry8vu]

Tried uploading it to Megaupload, but it ain’t working for some reason…
When I’m done uploading and press on the link I get, it just says "Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available" :|

EDIT: Also just tried Rapidshare, but that too isn’t working…

you cant upload the whole video with burned sub into video?

[quote="Vega":2p6xbquf]you cant upload the whole video with burned sub into video?[/quote:2p6xbquf]
Sure sure, I can do that… someone asked for the ass file, so I tried uploading it, but that didn’t work for some reason.

I’ll upload it tomorrow when I get home from school :)

Can you upload it now?
Just rar it.

what a wird thing that you cant upload the .ass file, realy xD

you try to .rar it, it will be great if i have the .ass file to traduce it to spanish

Great episode! Can’t wait for the next one. :D

I have to say, Yamasaki looks cute in that suit and wig :)

Is there a mega upload of this file subbed ?

– 07.10.2010, 13:04 –

Is there mega upload of this file I can download ? I saw the first Cosplay Bus Tour and now I’m hooked. lol

You should use www.socialkik.com to buy Youtube video Views… we purchased 10,000 Youtube video Views for our youtube video and we’re quite satisfied with the results. The video appears now on the top of the search results on Youtube and Google, which brought a LOT of traffic to our site.

thanks for the next cap of cosplay bus tour dude¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Thanks you for upload and I will like to subcribe your youtube channel could you please email me "Luqmaniakhan@hotmail.com" To give me your youtube channel name… and i will subcribe :D

Statistics for S&M Queen Cosplay Bus Tour! It says who was safe and who got eliminated. The subsequent games involve less than one person each time.

[u:3esmcf22]Game 1: Senda Mitsuo[/u:3esmcf22]
Safe: Hamada, Fujiwara, Suga, Yamazaki, Endo, Tanaka, Matsumoto
Eliminated: Onuma

[u:3esmcf22]Game 2: Katsura Sanshi[/u:3esmcf22]
Safe: Fujiwara, Suga, Matsumoto, Yamazaki, Endo, Tanaka
Eliminated: Hamada

[u:3esmcf22]Game 3: Takeda Tetsuya[/u:3esmcf22]
Safe: Suga, Matsumoto, Fujiwara, Endo, Yamazaki
Eliminated: Tanaka

お疲れさまでした :clap: :clap:

Can anyone reupload this to something else than MegaUpload, since it’s down and all :confused: