Currently Playing

[quote:2pdlsi5m][i:2pdlsi5m]Originally posted by dun-dun.jojo-outto[/i:2pdlsi5m]
Weeks to finish? How comes? Other stuff to do?

I’d have finished by now but other games were getting in the way, so decided to platinum those games and come back to Bayonetta when she had my full attention, which she deserves =P I’ve put in about 6 hours of gameplay and nearly finished. I’m sure you can finish the game soon.

Happy gaming[/quote:2pdlsi5m]

Yeah, unfortunately I have so many things to do. Don’t worry, though, I’ll be sure to finish it before this month ends :pinch:

Currently playing Dragon Age origins on PC.
It’s no FF but it’s still pretty damn epic!

Waiting for Mass Effect 2 though. DAO should keep me pretty busy until then. But the question is, will my laptop be able to handle Mass Effect? :-(

Mass Effect 2 is going to be great. Waiting waiting waiting!

[img:2lhopy3w]http://www.pspiso.us/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/patapon-2.jpg[/img:2lhopy3w]

Currently combining [i:2xpjksr5]Spellforce: Shadow of the Phoenix[/i:2xpjksr5] with [i:2xpjksr5]Spellfoce 2: Dragon Storm[/i:2xpjksr5] (there are much nicer Blades, though :D ), [i:2xpjksr5]Creeper World[/i:2xpjksr5] (flash game) and [i:2xpjksr5]Dragon Age: Origins[/i:2xpjksr5]. Say hello to the RPG maniac. 8)

[b:3lhe9wiq]On Consoles:[/b:3lhe9wiq]
-Darksiders (PS3)
-Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (XBOX360)

[b:3lhe9wiq]On PC:[/b:3lhe9wiq]
-Mass Effect 2 (Got my copy 2 day earlier from a Austria-Site ^^)
-Company of Heroes

[b:3lhe9wiq]On PSP:[/b:3lhe9wiq]
-Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

currently playing Metal Gear Solid 4 again on PS3… but once March 9th comes… it’ll be all about FINAL FANTASY XIII

Hey Ini, did you beat bayonetta yet? I finally got myself a copy, it’s kick ass. Damn fun imo, it rivals god of war, which was one of my favorite games, but maybe gow is only up there because it was really one of the first games of it’s kind.

Lol, I am playing 6 games at the moment, mostly playing WET.

1-WET
2-Assassins Creed II
3-Uncharted I (replaying the game again)
4-Uncharted II (Finished it Yesterday)
5-Dirt 2
6-Tekken 6, I play those games on a daily Basis, mostly playing WET since it has a fun fighting-style. Anyway that was my game update, Peace. :)

umm for the moment it would be tekken 6 but tis a pain on the controlller

For relaxing I play DJ Max Trilogy.
[img:19zxx2xg]http://ruliwebimg.empas.com/data/news9/12m/12/pc/ruliweb_djmaxtr_09.jpg[/img:19zxx2xg]

Finished Mass Effect 2 a couple of days ago, and, man, is that a great game! :)

I’m thinking of wrapping up Uncharted 2 today. I’m near the end, but I haven’t played it in a while.

I know I should go back to Bayonetta, but once I’ve put a game down for a while, I have a really hard time picking it up again.

Currently playing Project Zero 3 (or Fatal Frame 3) since Fatal Frame 4 won’t be released in Australia :(

Currently playing “Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth” ( Nintendo DS)

Great game.

White Knight Chronicles (until I buy Heavy Rain next month which I CAN’T WAIT). Not really impressed… but it’ll be a good time consuming thing for now.

Currently playing Final Fantasy IV

I’m on a heavy task of finishing every single Final Fantasy :inlove:

Already done with the I and II, I’ll finish IV then go on V and VI, then return to III.

Should take me a couple of months.

Last week I finished Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - The Crystal Bearers… and it was G R E A T.

Now a friend of mine has lent me his PS2 so I can play FF-X, Kingdom Hearts (I & II) and The Bouncer. It’s quite strange, because I’m a Nintendo boy ^^.

Playing Bad Company 2 and MLB 2k10 on the 360. If anyone wants to play either of those add my gamertag. Its OhSoZorny.

Yesterday I [i:1b87h213]finally[/i:1b87h213] finished Super Mario Galaxy, so I finally got all stars with Luigi. At first I couldn’t motivate myself after a year of not playing, but now that I know that Super Mario Galaxy 2 will be released in June I had to finish it. :smiley:

Now (to kill time) I think I will play Mario Kart Wii again.

White Knights Chronicles on PS3. I borrowed it from a friend and regretted it. It was the worse RPG I’ve played in PS3 and couldn’t get around to the first combat.

Then, I bought Heavy Rain.

It is an amazing game. I had to stop a couple of times because it gets so overwhelming.