Don't Laugh in Onsen (2003) enhanced Subtitles

Style: Default,Arial,[b:1xae3qds]20[/b:1xae3qds],&H00FFFFFF,&H000000FF,&H00000000,&H00000000,0,0,0,0,100,10

I think this is the part for Fontsize

guys it`s anyone know that the link is dead?

I’m sure Shadi will nicely reupload it to Mediafire this time :clap:

I’ll work on it

thanks guys your the best team ever :slight_smile:

guys i very thanks for the work but can you finished the onsen 2 that missing trans?

[quote:2u00z9ho][i:2u00z9ho]Originally posted by fealium[/i:2u00z9ho]
guys i very thanks for the work but can you finished the onsen 2 that missing trans?[/quote:2u00z9ho]

Sorry, bro, but it’s gonna take a bit longer than that. If you never subbed or translated before, you wouldn’t understand the amount of time it takes to sub something.

But no fear; the kind people at the GnT Forums are working on that as you speak! So if you want to check the progress see the “Work in Progress” section of the forums, and when it’s finished you will find it in the “Completed” section.

[quote:ipc6b0pa][i:ipc6b0pa]Originally posted by MinorInfection[/i:ipc6b0pa]

[quote:ipc6b0pa][i:ipc6b0pa]Originally posted by fealium[/i:ipc6b0pa]
guys i very thanks for the work but can you finished the onsen 2 that missing trans?[/quote:ipc6b0pa]

Sorry, bro, but it’s gonna take a bit longer than that. If you never subbed or translated before, you wouldn’t understand the amount of time it takes to sub something.

But no fear; the kind people at the GnT Forums are working on that as you speak! So if you want to check the progress see the “Work in Progress” section of the forums, and when it’s finished you will find it in the “Completed” section.[/quote:ipc6b0pa]

thanks for the answer i will w8 for it to come! gambatte gaki sub!

Hi, been watching some batsu games here and there and I want to really thank you guys for subbing the videos for us. I checked this thread months back and you said only 30mins was finished, and now that less than 30 mins is left (2months ago). Can you give us an update please. I really loved Onsen 2003 by far a :D gut buster and too bad it had so many lines missing and I would really love to see it fully finished.

Keep up the great work guys :clap: ! And thanks once again.

do u have the subs for onsen 2

Is there a full (new subs) version already??? Shadi please re-upload it …the link is down…or anyone else?? Please.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=806

Edit: nvm didn’t see page 2 I fail >.>

thanks for your work =)