Down Town No Gaki No Tsukai Ya Arahende DVD's once a year?

Hi there I was wondering if they put out a Down Town No Gaki No Tsukai Ya Arahende dvd every year? And are these dvd’s like a best of 2008,2009,2010 etc.?

I found a guy on ebay selling Gaki no tsukai dvd for a cheap price and was wondering is these dvd’s: http://cgi.ebay.com/Japanese-Drama-BEST … 1510wt_905
the same as these ones: http://www.yesasia.com/us/down-town-no- … /info.html ?
He seems legit.

dvd comes each year
Contains the batsu game, and feedback to the batsu game. And prolly some other stuff but not sure.

I bought a couple of DVD’s from him
If you buy the Batsu ones it literally only has the batsu game
then if you buy other ones its got some various things…

There are some chinese subtitles that are annoying cause i dont know how to
get them off whatsoever so it covers up the JP subs which ill be able to read randomly

also the dvd had a smudge on it when i opened it lol but
the quality is AMAZING on 40 in flat screen and for 17$ compared to 60+ im totally 100 % with these.

So the dvd’s that guy on ebay is selling isn’t the full versions of the Gaki no tsukai yearly dvd’s?

Are they subbed in English?

No there isn’t any english subs. But I don’t care about that, I want the dvd’s anyway.

Bump for my previous question: So the dvd’s that guy on ebay is selling isn’t the full versions of the Gaki no tsukai yearly dvd’s?

idk if i would buy from ebay…
Since i prefer to have 100 % original, i would use http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_nos … 21&x=0&y=0

[quote="Senkun":1eikuscw]idk if i would buy from ebay…
Since i prefer to have 100 % original, i would use http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_nos … 21&x=0&y=0[/quote:1eikuscw]

I would rather also. But there is such a big price difference it’s actually worth not having an orginal.

I want the 100% full dvd sets. So the guy on ebay is just selling the batsu parts of the dvd sets?
Is shipping through amazon.jp expensive and do they ship to the whole world?

Edit: After looking at the picture of the dvd covers on yesasia, cdjapan and ebay it seems like the dvds on ebays are fakes, the covers just doesn’t look like the original ones.

I found that Yesasia.com and Cdjapan.co.jp is selling the DOWN TOWN no gaki no tsukai ya arahende!! Volume of dvd’s. Have anyone bought from these sites before and that is the full dvd sets they are selling right?

Thank you for the help guys.

i assume on ebay, they just sell self burned dvd with china subs etc. not legal
well knowed as blackmarket.

A good way to get the dvds, like i will do. Is to ask someone who is atm there as exchange student or maybe u get a pen letter friend. =P
I dont know how much amazon.jp takes for shipping

[quote="Senkun":2kpt0o85]i assume on ebay, they just sell self burned dvd with china subs etc. not legal
well knowed as blackmarket.

A good way to get the dvds, like i will do. Is to ask someone who is atm there as exchange student or maybe u get a pen letter friend. =P
I dont know how much amazon.jp takes for shipping[/quote:2kpt0o85]

Black-market not good. That’s true. And that’s a good suggestion but I don’t have any friend of family there or a penpal for that matter. Shipping is 20 bucks (US) and yes they ship to the US.

i would trust CD-Japan if you are planning to get the dvds. not sure what version yesasia has, but it’s better getting directing from a company based in japan.

[quote="rabumassu":rgfifalr]There are some chinese subtitles that are annoying cause i dont know how to
get them off whatsoever so it covers up the JP subs which ill be able to read randomly[/quote:rgfifalr]

A friend of mine bought those exact same DVD’s of most all the batsu game volumes. You can turn off the subtitles by pushing the "subtitle" button on your remote. The only one that sadly has hard coded subtitles is DVD 15 which is the Newspaper batsu game. Ask for the complete batsu game,everyone of them has the complete game with the not shown on TV parts. The police batsu is where they start to go to 2 discs because the game is so long. Although I would still love to have the original made in Japan DVD’s because the artwork is a full DVD cover rather than the half VCD cover those Chinese boxsets are made with.