[Download]HQphile Batsu Mega Thread[00-04][UPDATED 22/08/16]

I will try up it on mega, can’t promise anything. :!:

[color=#BF4000:7uslmm43]Mega links:[/color:7uslmm43]

[b:7uslmm43][u:7uslmm43][size=150:7uslmm43][color=#BF4000:7uslmm43]Haunted Hostel[/color:7uslmm43][/size:7uslmm43][/u:7uslmm43][/b:7uslmm43]
[url=https://mega.co.nz/#!Up0mTDpJ!AFWogABi0IwYEA95up9SzwANo7MA_5g7GJCjb7qH1W0:7uslmm43]Part. 01[/url:7uslmm43] (1,95GO)
[url=https://mega.co.nz/#!MkVRSArA!AK0eUgCKDFQuNap_UfqtNQBcGW0ADJakLptrr1FqVJ4:7uslmm43]Part. 02[/url:7uslmm43] (1,71GO)

[i:7uslmm43]Please don’t share the links.[/i:7uslmm43]

No bonus. No extra.

CRC File Integrity Checking.

https://mega.co.nz/#!F9FBUDbB!2-EVRRGrR ... 7PAZ3FWj6Y

[quote="gesichtspalme":2f6h9ad1]Any chance we could get these on a ddl filehoster? I’m seriously scared of torrenting anyhing right now.[/quote:2f6h9ad1]
Afraid of torrenting? Did something bad happen?

I was going to do direct download links as an option, but keeping track of mirrors and passwords can get annoying. There is no 1 file service that will always be there, as I look through old forums I see a tonne of MegaUpload links that will never work ever again, and I just don’t have the $$$ for a private server. With torrenting, I can share the files for €60 a year, which is fairly cheap, and harder to shut down. I have ~10TB of local drive space, so there’s room to store them with me for as long as need be.

I will continue to release stuff in torrent form, and will update any tracker changes that need to be made rather than re-uploading torrent files every time a change is made. Some fun stats for you: The Torvolt tracker reports 24 completed downloads and a total of 309.92 GB transferred. The next torrent will only be using the Torvolt tracker to help speed stuff up.

The next release (Onsen Batsu) should be out later today, internet permitting. If anyone has any questions about the compiling/encoding (or lack thereof) process I use, or anything else, please ask. :) Uploading takes a while so I have time to kill.

Just finished downloading the first Batsu, great quality indeed. Had no problem configuring the deinterlacing with my LAV/MADvr setup either, great stuff! Downloading the next one now! :)

Oh, and thanks for the Onsen one! Just saw it hehe :D

Thanks for the "Onsen Batsu" torrent, added to my seedbox :)

Torrent stuck at 99.9%, something wrong?

Can someone upload the Onsen Batsu on MEGA, please?

[quote="rain111":dkh788hm]Thanks for the "Onsen Batsu" torrent, added to my seedbox :)

Torrent stuck at 99.9%, something wrong?[/quote:dkh788hm]

Minor Seedbox glitch, ill be speaking to my provider. I reset the thing, so it should be working. Should.

Please let me know if you are still unable to download, and I will see what can be done.

[quote="Corphix":2fi4ay1f][quote="rain111":2fi4ay1f]Thanks for the "Onsen Batsu" torrent, added to my seedbox :)

Torrent stuck at 99.9%, something wrong?[/quote:2fi4ay1f]

Minor Seedbox glitch, ill be speaking to my provider. I reset the thing, so it should be working. Should.

Please let me know if you are still unable to download, and I will see what can be done.[/quote:2fi4ay1f]
All great now! thanks for the fix!

Great to see in high quality, thanks!

Hey guys, while we’re all waiting for the 2015 translation to finish, Yugawara Onsen is now available! :D

Highschool is next, then possibly Police Station. I forget when they switched to HD (ie 720i or 1080i), so since all the games I have are 480i max, I will stop when they switch to the HD broadcast.

Also, there are some "mini" batsu games (Hamada in Vladivostock, No Reaction Pie Hell) that I will include once the main ones are done.

[quote="VideogameDC":1vtibwoq]Can someone upload the Onsen Batsu on MEGA, please?[/quote:1vtibwoq]

After all the games are released through torrent, I will start uploading to Mega (my upload speed ain’t great. :P)

Thank you so much for sharing this!!!

I was looking for better quality versions of the Batsu Games for quite some time. I’m especially happy watching the Onsen Batsu in higher quality.

Thank you for update, added to Box!

There is a problem with the Highschool Batsu. The sub file is for the broadcast version of the game, which is different to the HQ version. Since the file times and lengths of scenes are different, I am having to resync all of the lines manually. I will try to do this as fast as possible, and will also work on the next batsu game on the list. Please excuse the wait. :bow:

Thank you for that, I needed to upgrade the quality of the batsus I had!

Just realized I have been following this whole thing for 7 years :o

thx

Thanks for the 2nd onsen and looking forward to the Highschool one, sounds like a painful work to re-time all that, good luck!

Any updates? thanks for your hard work :)

Obviously you will use the DVD version of the High School batsu, right?

Hi,
Did you made any progress on the resync ?

Resync is slow, partly because it is a difficult procedure, especially with missing scenes, and partly because I am currently moving, so itishard to find time to devote to side projects.

There is also another problem. I am trying to locate DVD extras for the games, as I am missing the discs that contain the extras (and importing them where I live costs about $155 per DVD set). While I will eventually replace them, it will not be for a while. In the meantime, I would like you guys to help me decide: should I release the Batsu games now, and the extras when I get them, or wait to release as a bundle like I’ve been doing so far?

On a related note, if anyone HAS the extras discs, or can get ahold of them, please get in touch with me. ;)

And on a positive note, I am on much faster internet now, and can begin uploading my older releases to Mega and other filehosting sites for people who do not want to torrent. :D

I will try to have them complete as soon as possible, thank you all for your patience. :bow: