[ENG SUB] Gaki No Tsukai TEAM LEGO BATTLE

[quote="VideogameDC":3fnop5lx]I think hardsubs are better than those .ass files because you can put the hardsub video on a USB Drive and watch it on a Blu-Ray Player, PS3, other PC, etc. :)[/quote:3fnop5lx]

But then you end up with "low" resolution files some years later and the subtitles are all pixelated to todays standards, but softsubs always scale to your PC resolution and stay pretty forever!

At least if you have softsubs you can make your own hardsubbed video, but if you have hardsubs you are fu**ed.

Or maybe some time later you find a better video source and you can use your softsubs with that source with no problem!

Oii~! Tofu Panda Subs released this episode with subs!

[url:bgc5g3ja]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1xofm5_gnt-lego-team-battle_fun[/url:bgc5g3ja]

Heh, yep I just had a look and there were minimal changes to my original subs, looks nice though! And as I said before I didn’t mind Kazuya picking this one up and sharing it through his group… edited blah-blah…

Everyone is playing Mario KArt 8 right when I decided to buy it! :lol:

I didn’t knew that he took advantage of your original subs since I only pasted the link over here right when I saw the Facebook post made by Team Gaki. You could focus on those episodes people want to watch with subs (Like the other 3 Cosplay Bus series), that could help you gain more notoriety with the Gaki community.

No, it’s all good, he apologised for any misunderstanding - I don’t think his intentions were bad at all, so I’m all good with it.

It was a bit weird watching this one

[hide:2y93jb61]20 minutes of them making jokes about each other's lego figure without being able to see the figure yourself.

I get that they want to reveal all of them together at the end, but it was like watching people laugh at inside jokes that you don't get. :([/hide:2y93jb61]

Noooo!! You spoiled the episode for me, [b:3xxpu781]Knudow[/b:3xxpu781] :(
How dare you…?

[b:3xxpu781]ratmangaki[/b:3xxpu781] I guess it’s all good.

[quote:1ditt74g][quote="VideogameDC":1ditt74g]Noooo!! You spoiled the episode for me, [b:1ditt74g]Knudow[/b:1ditt74g] :(
How dare you…?[/quote:1ditt74g][/quote:1ditt74g]

I don’t think it’s a spoiler.

I felt like it was a Spoiler for the episode.

[quote="VideogameDC":3ioup579]I felt like it was a Spoiler for the episode.[/quote:3ioup579]

Besides, the episode has several months now pal. You should keep the pace. It wasn’t spoilers ;)

But… I didn’t tought the episode was new :(

[quote="VideogameDC":2qjjqd49]But… I didn’t tought the episode was new :([/quote:2qjjqd49]

Then, why are you crying about the "spoilers"?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Easy man, wasn’t spoilers, but you must check the episode as soon as posible. Is frigging hilarious :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Then I will watch it later :rofl:

NO, do it now!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Allright! D: :rofl:

I’m sorry, I’m sorry!! :(

Don’t worry [b:15ji8rbs]Knudow[/b:15ji8rbs] you didn’t nothing wrong. Is his fault for not watch the episode :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I actually finished of watching it :rofl: