Episode #1303 2016.05.01 - Impromptu Ghost Story Inn

soudou thanks :) , now I can see the other episodes and I lost, thanks :bow: . a greeting :bow: :bow: ;)

[quote="soudou":2zk5ywqw]I just got the link from you-know-who’s location[/quote:2zk5ywqw]
Hopefully they don’t have to stay by that nickname forever! :sweat:

I’m wondering if this is something that should be kept a bit subtle? Should we be posting direct links in the new threads to begin with? Though if not, that might be confusing to casual members who just want to watch and not go through a bit of hassle…
This would be much easier if we knew the situation at hand, I think! It’s starting to feel a bit like walking on eggshells.

[quote="Riddell":9jea6fzg]I’m wondering if this is something that should be kept a bit subtle? Should we be posting direct links in the new threads to begin with? Though if not, that might be confusing to casual members who just want to watch and not go through a bit of hassle… [/quote:9jea6fzg]

Yeah, I’m thinking that too, as they’ve actually removed all their past links from under Hide tags…
So I think in future we should do what I mentioned above about the profile instead.

As for the confusion, hopefully unos won’t mind to keep up their archive, so people can also check there if they don’t mind to wait for unos to copy it over. :bow:

Who are the "They" you are talking about?

Do you think NHK contacted the forum admins to warn them about copyright?

[quote="andylau-fr":1xkbzsuu]Who are the "They" you are talking about?[/quote:1xkbzsuu]
Ah sorry, I meant ErnieYoung, it’s odd but in English "they" can also be used for an individual. :rofl:

Yesterday I contacted ErnieYoung over Private Message, thankfully they say they’re fine. 8)

[quote="soudou":1bbzq30q][quote="andylau-fr":1bbzq30q]Who are the "They" you are talking about?[/quote:1bbzq30q]
Ah sorry, I meant ErnieYoung, it’s odd but in English "they" can also be used for an individual. :rofl:
[/quote:1bbzq30q]

Oook, i add no idea about this. Thank. :bow:

[hide:2nu7cgu7]即興! 怪談噺 旅館

https://mega.nz/#!zI1EWSoL

[img:2nu7cgu7]http://i.imgur.com/2r00Gzt.jpg[/img:2nu7cgu7]
[attachment=0:2nu7cgu7]Gaki_160501_#1303_Impromptu Ghost Story Inn.zip[/attachment:2nu7cgu7][/hide:2nu7cgu7]

Thanks, ErnieYoung!

Yes, thanks ErnieYoung, I’ve removed the MEGA link from my previous post so everyone can grab yours. Thanks for posting. :bow:

What is the Decryption Key for your Mega link Ernie?

[quote="DABhand":czedkxzh]What is the Decryption Key for your Mega link Ernie?[/quote:czedkxzh]

Download the ZIP file under the image and open the file inside in Notepad. :bow: