Episode #1370 2017.08.27 - The Bus Hijacker Returns"

Please sub this episode and movie :bow: :bow: :bow:

[hide:3oxi53f4]遠藤主演映画 “帰ってきたバスジャック” 鑑賞会~!!

https://mega.nz/#!zAE1UTJB

[img:3oxi53f4]http://i.imgur.com/o5nYq6J.jpg[/img:3oxi53f4]
[attachment=0:3oxi53f4]Gaki_170827_#1370_The Bus Hijacker Returns.zip[/attachment:3oxi53f4][/hide:3oxi53f4]

In all fairness, none of the other four are champion actors. Okay, Tsukitei-san is a Rakugo practitioner, I guess he "knows".
But if one observes Matsumoto-san in R100 (very small scene), he’s no better than Endo-san. The movie (R100) is actually very good. Tanaka-san is right there with Endo-san, no better, maybe worse. I also watched Hamada-san in some dramedies, ehm…khm… So, I feel for Endo-san, the four slayed him properly in this episode :lol:

[quote="dokuro":3sf5qocj]In all fairness, none of the other four are champion actors. Okay, Tsukitei-san is a Rakugo practitioner, I guess he "knows".
But if one observes Matsumoto-san in R100 (very small scene), he’s no better than Endo-san. The movie (R100) is actually very good. Tanaka-san is right there with Endo-san, no better, maybe worse. I also watched Hamada-san in some dramedies, ehm…khm… So, I feel for Endo-san, the four slayed him properly in this episode :lol:[/quote:3sf5qocj]

I agree. In LINCOLN’s Ootake’s Actor’s Theatre they showed some movies Matsumoto and Hama-chan played in and lol… I know many celebs at the same level as Endo, but this episode is about slaying Endo so sure.

I think I saw Tanaka in Zebraman and Minna no Ie? I can’t remember enough to say anything about Tanaka’s acting but I would have imagined it should be above average since he starred in quite a few movies and had his big break because he starred in one…

[quote="Ayaka":2lohifr6]
I agree. In LINCOLN’s Ootake’s Actor’s Theatre they showed some movies Matsumoto and Hama-chan played in and lol… I know many celebs at the same level as Endo, but this episode is about slaying Endo so sure.

I think I saw Tanaka in Zebraman and Minna no Ie? I can’t remember enough to say anything about Tanaka’s acting but I would have imagined it should be above average since he starred in quite a few movies and had his big break because he starred in one…[/quote:2lohifr6]

You might be right on Tanaka. I haven’t seen much of his acting, apart from one dramedy where Endo and Hamada also have roles.
That time he drank (was poured down his throat) the snail-juice in Silent Library, I thought; now that was great "acting".

I’d really appreciate a link to this episode as well. Thank you so much! :D

Would also appreciate a link for this one Ernie, many thanks! (and, if I’m being honest, every future episode as well :lol: jk)

can i have a link too? thank you

Would appreciate receiving a link too, thanks again!!!

Thank you very much ErnieYoung, I greatly appreciate it. :bow: :bow: :bow:

I would like a link to the HD version. Thanks!

would love a link for this. Im not quite sure how this works? is it not safe to post links anymore or something? is there a discord or somewhere where i can get a big batch since i seem to have stopped hoarding at around #1334. (clearly i dont come around here often enough v_v)

Hello ErnieYoung, can i have the link too ?
Thanks by advance.

I hope @ErnieYoung could give me the link :)

Can I have it too please? Much appreciated :bow: :bow: :bow:

I forgot about this episode! I’d like a link for this as well, thank you!!

Hey Ernie, can I please have the link. Thank you