Episode #1375 (2017.10.01) - Downtown Talk

[quote="Gauna-03":1usqa4ed]Thank you very much, Ernie-san~!
But I noticed a promo at the end of this episode, there are a show called "好奇心クラブWOW" which Matsumoto-san had appeared. Will you record it when it will be aired tomorrow? :o[/quote:1usqa4ed]
Yes, I’ll do it. ;)

Hello ErnieYoung san, When you have a spare moment please send me a link also please. Thank you very much. :handshake:

May I please get a link to this episode as well? Thank you so much! :D

[quote="ErnieYoung":3d2bz8ia][quote="awsede":3d2bz8ia]Hi Ernie

Is there a list you can come on, to get the episode

thank you in advance[/quote:3d2bz8ia]
What do you mean by that?
I do not understand your wish well.[/quote:3d2bz8ia]

[quote="Ayaka":3d2bz8ia][quote="ErnieYoung":3d2bz8ia][quote="awsede":3d2bz8ia]Hi Ernie

I think he is asking if he can be added to the list to get the episode like everyone else here in the thread.[/quote:3d2bz8ia][/quote:3d2bz8ia][/quote:3d2bz8ia]

That is exactly what i meant Ernie, sorry for not making myself clear in what i wanted and thank you ayaka

would love a link for this! <3 u ernie-san!

May I get the link as well please

:bow: :bow:

Would love to get the link this week as well Ernie. As always the hard work is much appreciated!!

It’s too bad there’s no kind of ‘subscribe’ feature to you Ernie, would be cool to get future episodes without spamming each new thread as they come :lol:

Joking aside, would also love to get the link for this one, thanks for your work!

ErnieYoung-San,

今度こそLinkをよろしくお願い差し上げます。

Thank you very much ErnieYoung I greatly appreciate it. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Would love to get the link as well, thanks a lot Ernie-san! :inlove:

Hi Ernie-san! I’d also like the link. Thank you!

Ernie, thanks for the link. :rofl:

Hey Ernie could I get a link too?
Thanks in advance!

Hi Ernie

Can i have the link too

thank you in advance

Episode #1375 (2017.10.01) - Downtown Talk Thank you for the link Ernie :bow: :inlove:

Dailymotion link?

Hi Ernie, Can I also have the link please? Thanks in Advance. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Send me the link Ernie Thank you :bow: