Episodes from 1989 to 2013

[quote="Squash":1mn8p4pk]Anyone able to seed for a few days? I’ve been downloading for 2 weeks now and have just managed to break 50%. ETA 33 weeks to complete and I really need to reinstall Windows soon but was hoping to finish the torrent first.[/quote:1mn8p4pk]

I see 12 seeds and 149 peers right now

[quote="Knudow":1z1r9bbl][quote="Squash":1z1r9bbl]Anyone able to seed for a few days? I’ve been downloading for 2 weeks now and have just managed to break 50%. ETA 33 weeks to complete and I really need to reinstall Windows soon but was hoping to finish the torrent first.[/quote:1z1r9bbl]

I see 12 seeds and 149 peers right now[/quote:1z1r9bbl]
1:12 ratio might explain why I’m only getting 2-20kbps

But you download from everyone, not only the seeds, so the ratio of seeds and peers doesn’t matter.

I’m usually downloading it at 500Kb/s ~ 1Mb/s and uploading at 300~500

I’m seeding right now (about 200~400kb/s), there’s 20 seeders and 227 peers at the moment. It says on my Peer list that others who are connected to me are downloading the torrent from others (peers and seeders) at speeds of:
3.1mb/s, 2.9mb/s, 2.6mb/s, 1.4mb/s, 1.3mb/s, 1.1mb/s, 1mb/s, 409kb/s, 273kb/s, 182kb/s, 136.5kb/s, 45kb/s

You can maybe tweak your torrent software or internet connection to be more P2P friendly so you can connect to more people.

I seed whenever I’m home, although I limit my upload speed so it doesn’t suck all my bandwidth.

A number of people connected have download speeds of over 2MB… :o

I’m seeing 0(28) seeds and 24(65) peers.

Perhaps you can check your internet or torrent program settings. (try set bandwidth allocation/file priority to High)

Or maybe your ISP is choking torrents…

Found a Bakusho akan keisatsu episode wrongly labelled as ep 1090 in the New Year Party folder

Oh, sorry about that. Thanks for the info ;)

Now that Kickass torrents has been removed.
Are you guys gonna put the torrent through another company?
If so please let me know so i can download and seed.

I still have the files on my computer so I can revive this torrent any time. However, I’m not sure if anyone is still interested in this collection since now there is a Gaki no Tsukai 1989-2016 [MEGA] thread as well… What do you guys think? Also, my upload speed is very slow :(