Favorite Console

ive basically played everything, but i have to say the ps3, nothing else really does all the things it does, in terms of tech specs again ps3, and how could you not include the pc? its the ultimate gaming machine, it eats all the other consoles. anyway if any of you want to add me on psn its blackathan

Well, my vote would have been for the Xbox360 if i hadn’t recently just bought a PS3 so my vote is for the PS3. It really just does so much more and the presentation is a lot better.

Unfortunately, it seems that if you have friends, you should get a Xbox360.
If you’re into solo action then the PS3 is the way to go.
The PS3 lacks great multiplayer titles like Halo and Gears of War.

PC is great but unfortunately i have a crap laptop and it’s been a hassle trying to run high spec games lately so consoles are what i’m into at the moment, probably till i upgrade to a better PC.

I’m sorry to say this, but Halo and Gears aren’t THAT good, they are average at best.

I’m on the go a lot, so I’ve always gotten more out of handhelds. I voted for the DS because of its mobility and great library of games. It’s also proved to be an awesome language-learning tool: I picked up a Japanese dictionary game that features character recognition, and it’s really bolstered my learning Japanese.

I own a Xbox360 & a PS3.
But im not a fanboy of one of them. I just like playing games and having both is perfect for exclusives.

I just got DARKSIDERS for PS3, its fun but its hard too…

Besides that, im a huge HALO Fan(boy) and i cant wait for Halo: Reach!

[quote:uxk9b6ls][i:uxk9b6ls]Originally posted by Mike-Sempai[/i:uxk9b6ls]
I own a Xbox360 & a PS3.
But im not a fanboy of one of them. I just like playing games and having both is perfect for exclusives.

I just got DARKSIDERS for PS3, its fun but its hard too…

Besides that, im a huge HALO Fan(boy) and i cant wait for Halo: Reach![/quote:uxk9b6ls]

I bought myself a PS3 and the only regret i have is not having Halo.
Been renting Xbox360s and system linking Halo 3 lately, great fun.

PS3 FTW :D

[quote:22jr6otj][i:22jr6otj]Originally posted by the juggernaut[/i:22jr6otj]
I’m sorry to say this, but Halo and Gears aren’t THAT good, they are average at best.[/quote:22jr6otj]

I’d agree with you on Gears, but Halo is far from average.
I think it’s quite possibly the best console multiplayer FPS and most would agree with that.

Before you burn me with the Xbox 360 Fanboy brand, i have a PS3, not an Xbox 360.

I’ll have to go with X-Box 360!:slight_smile:

The only consoles I’ve had before 360 is a PS2, a Nintendo DS and a Gameboy, so I don’t really have anything to compare the X-box with.
I’ve never tried a PS3 before. Non of my friends has got one.

I’ll go with 360 … I have had quite a few consoles in my lifetime and right now I have PS2, PS3, 360 and DS (and play on my brother’s Wii from time to time) … I don’t play on my DS and PS3 that much even though they have great games, I’m more often on my 360 … I still keep my PS2 around because I bought too much Guitar Hero crap to let it go! lolll

[quote:la99jon9][i:la99jon9]Originally posted by Usman_Zeb89[/i:la99jon9]
it is all about the ps3 great gameplay[/quote:la99jon9]

Just to let you know, gameplay can’t be related to a console, gameplay is part of game experience … for exemple, RE5 gameplay is the same on 360 and PS3.

I’m actually a Nintendo kid and don’t have that much experience with other consoles, besides PS1 and PS2. And both of them weren’t [i:172tdaw4]that[/i:172tdaw4] special to me, because I only played Metal Gear Solid on them (which is without doubt one of the best games ever, but not a fact to make the PS better for me).

I think I like the Wii most. Yes, it takes pretty long loading and all this lifestyle-games are unnecessary and just moneymaking, but if you use the Wi-Fi connection, you have so much room for everything! Playing epic battles online, downloading retro games, having track of worldwide records etc. - which is also not a new thing to the world of consoles, but nicely packaged by Nintendo.

But actually no console will ever overtake my love to the Super Nintendo.

PC FTW!

Hey, I’m also a Nintendo kid. I remember back in school either you was Nintendo or you was a Sega boy. No space inbetween. Therefore there was always this cruel war at the playground. Wait, in case you were really really freak, you could have both xD.

I had the white brick-like Game Boy, NES and SNES. No consoles ever since. In this last years I got a Wii and a DS. Many may consider the Wii as just a party console, but it also has some unique 1player experiences such as [i:zod3hli4]Pro Evolution Soccer[/i:zod3hli4], [i:zod3hli4]Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers[/i:zod3hli4] or scary titles like [i:zod3hli4]Calling[/i:zod3hli4]. I must confess I’m always p1ssed off when I see all the cool games are for PlayStation. Another negative point is the few titles for the Wii, sometimes really childlish. I’m one of those Nintendo fans who is absolutely fed up with Pokémon games. Furthermore, they don’t have such thing as the ‘platinum’ series, and games hardly ever drop their price from one year to another.

Still, my vote is for Wii (or PC).

As concerning Halo and other games of the same kind, I still don’t get it how on earth can you play a shooter with a joypad. Perhaps I’m too fond of my mouse.

Nintendo consoles all the way! my first ever gaming console was a NES . gameboy follows very closely. ever since then i’ve gotten every nintendo console that came out. AND nintendo has Pokemon!!

Have to say the Original Playstation and the PC for me. Good times, good times~~

I really enjoyed playing Sega’s Dreamcast console, so I would say that is my favourite console. Very good system and well ahead of it’s time with loads of cool games for it.

I was a Sega boy then a Nintendo boy. I first started with SEGA Genesis and Game Gear, I still remember very long hours spent at my grandmother’s house playing Sonic the Hedghog 1 & 2 back in the old days…

Then I became a Nintendo boy with the Game Boy Color: I played to hundreds of games, the best of them would be all the Pokemon one, and the two legendary Zelda: Oracle of Age and Oracle of Seasons. That’s what I call real adventure games…

I am now a Play Station boy with a PS2 and a PSP. The PSP is useful since it emulates all the previous consoles (NES, SNES, GENESIS, MEGADRIVE, GBC/GBA, MAME, NEOGEO, DREAMCAST, N64…)

PC is not useful because you always have to upgrade your material. I find that to be too much expensive. I prefer investing into a console and have the guarantee that it will work for at least 5 or 6 years with no problem.

Of course I’m not talking about RTS games like AoE II & III or Civ 3 & 4, StarCraft, Warcraft, C&C… this type of game is perfectly fit for the PC. And, of course, Counter-Strike in which I wasted more than 2 years, after wasting 4 years in MMORPGs like Runescape or Dofus.

I am now a repented Nolife. But I plan becoming one once again within a year.

The only nintendo systems I buy are just the handheld ones, but I use my PSP a lot more than my gameboys.

So am i the only that owned the Sega Master System (it was Sega’s system before Genesis)?

I kinda took the same route you did Kanzaki. started with Sega Master System, then jumped on board with the Nintendo systems. then playstations took over. PC games played a huge role as well (Myth 1&2, RollerCoaster Tycoon, Half Life, TFC, Counterstrike). but i’ve always felt the need to have all the systems even if i don’t play them all. Consoles are my weakness you could say. i just have to have them all. i favor the ps3 most right now tho.

[color=#000080:2bh7j9p6][size=150:2bh7j9p6]will for me i love ps3 for 1 player but if you and your friends will paly to gether (offline) it gona be the wii

ps3:1playe online

wii:Multi player [/size:2bh7j9p6][/color:2bh7j9p6]