File Server

For the site to to have a server to host video files, and have dedicated subbers in a way. Thus have a separate section for download via direct or torrent? |-)

Edit: Didn’t noticed the donation box. Thanks ini. :smoke:

There is a donation option up on the top right ^^

nudge nudge

[quote="Jimmy Channel":o6jxkko4]Wouldn’t it be interesting, if there’s a donation option.

For the site to to have a server to host video files, and have dedicated subbers in a way. Thus have a separate section for download via direct or torrent? |-)[/quote:o6jxkko4]

what you’re talking about would open up reasons to have the site shut down.

[quote="iniquiti":3rprzci5]There is a donation option up on the top right ^^

nudge nudge[/quote:3rprzci5]
Shhh~ I knew that. :?: :x

[quote="Kyon":3rprzci5][quote="Jimmy Channel":3rprzci5]Wouldn’t it be interesting, if there’s a donation option.

For the site to to have a server to host video files, and have dedicated subbers in a way. Thus have a separate section for download via direct or torrent? |-)[/quote:3rprzci5]

what you’re talking about would open up reasons to have the site shut down.[/quote:3rprzci5]

Hmm. A lot of fansubs out there for many years and not even down, just needs to be more discrete about it I suppose? Eh? The file server is not for members, just for the subbers/etc. I suppose you can say, if you know what I mean.

If downtown contacts to stop it, then stop it? Other than that, why not? To be more organized? Since a lot of the older videos are no longer available. Thought it would be nice, if someone request. Thus, it would just be a click away. Through like IRC download or something. >>

Sure go ahead and later you can post the links into the forum if you want ;)

[quote="Jimmy Channel":1bh1oyia][quote="iniquiti":1bh1oyia]There is a donation option up on the top right ^^

nudge nudge[/quote:1bh1oyia]
Shhh~ I knew that. :?: :x

[quote="Kyon":1bh1oyia][quote="Jimmy Channel":1bh1oyia]Wouldn’t it be interesting, if there’s a donation option.

For the site to to have a server to host video files, and have dedicated subbers in a way. Thus have a separate section for download via direct or torrent? |-)[/quote:1bh1oyia]

what you’re talking about would open up reasons to have the site shut down.[/quote:1bh1oyia]

Hmm. A lot of fansubs out there for many years and not even down, just needs to be more discrete about it I suppose? Eh? The file server is not for members, just for the subbers/etc. I suppose you can say, if you know what I mean.

If downtown contacts to stop it, then stop it? Other than that, why not? To be more organized? Since a lot of the older videos are no longer available. Thought it would be nice, if someone request. Thus, it would just be a click away. Through like IRC download or something. >>[/quote:1bh1oyia]

I think the producers of the show and the NTV crew are fully aware of this site. This forum is perfectly ‘reachable’ with simple research. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure they don’t spend the whole day lurking around, but they know the existence of this.

Many fansubs constantly say do not upload or stream elsewhere. If you are talking about discretion, it might be turning this into a private network. I think the current way is good. As Ini says, web-streaming only will make them disappear sooner or later due to copyright infringement. The video download database seems to be a more tedious option, but at least we can still enjoy the series.

Nowadays Japan is becoming very nasty about the image reflected. You may have heard about the content restriction law in Tokyo this week, aka Anti-Manga Law. Well, this applies to manga, anime and videogames, as Japan trademarks. They don’t want to show a weird image of the country, so the access to such contents is going to be restricted. They will keep on making such things, but they will be harder to get.

This may have some relation about their image on TV, with programs like the ones shown on this site. It’s just my opinion.

True, forgot about that Anti-manga law. :smoke:

I wonder when it was when the human race became so anal and such pansies when it comes to ‘image’. :?:

Since this is GD, thought I would say something on my mind. No bad intentions or anything. Just curiosity most of the time. :geek: