Gaki - Endo wa Hamada ni Tameguchi wo kikerunoka!?

Gaki no Tsukai Episode #720, Aired on 2004.08.22.
Endo wa Hamada ni Tameguchi wo kikerunoka!?
Matsumoto has a discussion with Endo, he talks about that there will be a episode today that will feature a cooking session (Absolutely Tasty style show), but for a joke Endo’s role for the show will be to make Hamada angry & annoyed! Endo isn’t sure about the idea at first but then eventually agree’s with it!! how will the show turn out??
[video:kmi8swmi]http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6955341EG865dwg[/video:kmi8swmi]

Awesome clip! Thanks for the upload!

So what happen between Endo and Hamada in the room ? Why Matsu didnt reveal to Hamada it just a prank at the end but saying it shouldn’t be try ?

[quote="calister":2nta92ms]So what happen between Endo and Hamada in the room ? Why Matsu didnt reveal to Hamada it just a prank at the end but saying it shouldn’t be try ?[/quote:2nta92ms]

A) Lectured Endo (to which Hamada might have yelled off verbally resulting to a possiblity of B)
B) Kicked Endo’s ass
C) It was all an act

These are my opinions so take your pick. A lot of the old episodes get cut off in the end, making it more conversational than conclusive. Your question might as well have been directed to all other episodes and we’d have to tell you that we don’t have backstage videos nor are we part of the crew now, do we?

[quote="calister":2rba79yh]So what happen between Endo and Hamada in the room ? Why Matsu didnt reveal to Hamada it just a prank at the end but saying it shouldn’t be try ?[/quote:2rba79yh]
I wonder if they discussed it in the talk section after the taped segment. I’m curious about it too… once I realized what was going on, I found it hard to watch, wondering what Hamada was going to do to him! Kowai kowai… That is, if it wasn’t all a set-up with Hamada in on it anyway and just acting. Good TV either way.

I’d love to see the translation of this one :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course it was just an act, 100%. If you’ve watched alot of gaki, it’s easy to see when they’re acting.