Good bye for now

Hi all.
I’m sure many of you a aware, but I just wanted to say thank you to the site’ admin for giving me an outlet to showcase my work over the years.
It has been a privilege to witness the rapid growth of Gaki No Tsukai popularity before my eyes and I enjoyed it.

And thanks to those who’s come to support my work.

I’ll be trolling around this site from time to time but for now, I’m saying Sayonara.

To all the best,

s

Thank you for all your work Shibata. The fansite and the fans couldn’t have gotten so much joy and laughter from the games and skits without you. I hope this won’t be permanent, but if so, after all the hard work you have done, you deserve the rest. Thank you again and I wish you and your wife well.

Thank you for everything Shibata, your site introduced me to Gaki no Tsukai and I am forever grateful.

I can imagine how much time and effort it’s all taken, and thank you for all of it!!

Thank you very much Mr and Mrs.Shibata you have no idea how much you guys have changed me. If it wasn’t for you i wouldn’t be obsessed about Gaki no Tsukai like i am now, heck i probably wouldn’t even know what it was because of you, not only that but thanks to you I have grown this crazy obsession and respect for Japan as a whole.Thank you very much for everything, and i don’t know if your leaving temporarily or for good, im hoping its just temporary, but if you are leaving for good thank you so much, you and your wife have done more than you guys could ever know.

words arent enough to thank you for the amazing job of subbing GnT.
Ms & Mr ShibataBread, a biiiig THANK YOU, and hope this is just a break time :devil:

:clap:

Good luck to you and Mrs. Shibatabread on your future endeavours, especially genki radio and your videocasts.

Sayonara ShibataBread. Your work has always been greatly apprecitated by me and I just want you to know that. Am I sadden by your decision? Yes. But is it a wise one? Of course, subbing is nice and all, but people need time to go outside and breathe I only wish you and your wife the best! Thank you for all the hard work the two of you have given to all Gaki fans who rely on subs! Have a good one man! :D

Waaaaaaaaa!!! Sayonara, thanks for everything. Come back soon~

Thank you Shibata. The non-Japanese community couldn’t have gotten this far without the hard work of dedicated fans like you. We hope your absence won’t be permanent and we hope to see you around very soon.

Have a good time and say hi to Ms. Shibata :lol:

thank you Shibata-san and sayonara ! i have a lot of respect for subbers and more ,you shared your love for the japanese culture. again thanks you for the present.

Thanks for all the hard work. Respect.

Your work has been highly appreciated Shibata, and for whatever reason you need to go, our wishes are with you. You are always welcome back, and you will be missed. :worried:

Thank you Mr & Mrs Shibata. For everything that you have done for us will never be forgotten. Good luck. We’ll be missing both of you.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

thanks for all the hard work! we’ll miss you!

Thank you ShibataBread, hope your Genki Radio Project and audiocasts go well.

Thank you for your dedication and hard work, ShibataBread. Best wishes on the new paths you will be traveling.

A big thank you to you and Mrs Shibatabread, You are both Legends for all your hard work you have done. :clap: :clap:

Good luck with your future projects. :)

Again thank you. :bow: :bow:

Thank you for all your hard work over the time. We wouldn’t be here if you didn’t provide us the subtitles for the batsus and all. Thank you very much again. We hope to see you again!

Have a good life and be safe!

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish :)

On a less dolphins related tone, All the most sincere thanks to you and all your team.