Gottsu Ee Kanji Episode List + Download Links!

This will be the first and last reupload of the Gottsu series. If you want to have it, you should DL it now before it’s too late. I’ll try to upload 3 eps per day.

Thank you so much hand!!!

I’ve changed my update schedule. Instead of trying to update the thread every day, I’ll update the thread every Wednesday now. This doesn’t mean I’ll upload less though. I try to put up 10-20 episodes per update.

alright thanks for the heads up hand and all your hard work! Much appreciated.

I was trying something new so I don’t have to pack episodes twice anymore… Turns out the new method is even more time consuming so I’ll go back to normal next week -.-

It is such people that help spread the awesomeness of which is Downtown to us folks. Thank you, hand.

Hi is this gotsu ee kanji episodes are from the DVD set ?

No. These are the actual episodes with alot new stuff that isn’t on the DVDs

is it ok if I upload them on dailymotion? o.o

will there ever be sub for these episodes?

First of all, I’d like to thank hand for taking the time to upload the awesomeness of Downtown for all of us to enjoy.

The problem for newbies like myself is, megaupload is down so I can’t download the ones that aren’t on DF and MF.

May I humbly request the downtown lovers who have these files to share them as a torrent? In my experience, it doesn’t take nearly as much time and effort to share as a torrent as it does to upload onto DF and MF. I’m not expecting hand to do this because I feel he has already done his part. Those of you who have downloaded all these files, please share the wealth!

joker said he was going to in august or september ill try texting him again.

[quote="hand":2u33i7ns]Episode from 1995.07.09 #147 46m57s[/quote:2u33i7ns]

It’s dead. :tmi:
You can put back, please.

May I also requests for reupload please?

I have downloaded all the ones that hand re-uploaded, if anyone can reupload the rest, we would be much appreciative. I am also planning to create a torrent when I have downloaded all of the episodes.

I request for the dead links too. If somebody upload these chapters on torrent, I’ll try to share the files all as I can.

I hope someone can do that for the ones who cannot download this awesome show! :( :(

But many thanx anyway, of course!! :rofl: :rofl:

It has been a few months now and still no one is willing to? Surely there must be someone out there who can reupload them.

I have .flv files of episodes #74 to #89 I can try uploading later unless someone has more or better versions.

At this point, I think some of us would gladly accept your offer.

Cool, then I’ll start uploading the missing Gottsu episodes I have after I’m done with my Gaki thread

Thank you, it is much appreciated.