Heartache

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

ご逝去を悼み、謹んでお悔やみ申し上げます。

My deepest condolences, Ernie.

I’m really sorry to hear that, Ernie-san…please take as long as you need during these difficult times, our sincere condolences go to you and your family.

Dear Ernie,

My sincere condolences to you and your family. I hope your father had a good life. He surely did a great job in raising such a great guy.
Here is a huge number of people whose life you made a lot better through your contributions. So indirectly your father is the root cause of all our our happiness.
Thank you very much!

Thank you everyone.

Please give me a little more time.

Dear ErnieYoung san,
Please accept my heartfelt condolences to you and your family my thoughts and prayers are with you, take all the time you require to get over your father’s passing my friend.

There’s nothing I could say to make you feel better, but you have my full support, get well soon <3

Sorry for your loss.

My condolences, hang in there, Ernie. :bow:

I haven’t checked in in a while. I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. I wanted to pay my respects. I, too, lost my dad a few years ago. =( Just take comfort in knowing he lived a long life. Take care of yourself and your family.
Roy

Hope you are feeling better now , Ernie-san.

That’s terrible. Thanks for everything you’ve provided already. I hope you stay well.

Ernie-san. Just wanted to say i’m sure many here still have you in our thoughts. i send you a tight bro hug!

I know its late, sorry to hear it.

Rest In Peace