Joint Party - Dress Up for a Hot Date

Nobody takes my Tanaka ;)

I’ve noticed a good split between Endo and Tanaka fans. Endo is obvious, buy why Tanaka I wonder… maybe because he looks kind of western…? Even I was drawn to liking Tanaka the most when first introduced to the batsu games (no homo).

I think Tanaka is funny… it’s hard to be the straight funny… you know? and he’s super smart!

he may seem like the “straight man” of the comedy act, but he’s actually not, he’s the ‘boke’ of the duo, endo is the ‘tsukkomi’ (like matsumoto to hamada). Basically the ‘boke’ makes errors or misinterprets things and the ‘tsukkomi’ corrects and berrates them. It’s obvious in the downtown duo but I guess more ambiguous in cocorico, at least if you’re only judging by watching batsus.

What I see between them is a contrast to what people see on others on the outside. Like how they like to portray Endou as the ‘cool guy’ and Tanaka as the, uh… opposite?

ie: [url:kibba01h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxyfR9k_ps8[/url:kibba01h] (<- just needed a reason to post it :P)

I also find that Tanaka is a great actor compared to Endou – because he can change personalities – despite Endou’s slightly more publicity (confession: I’m not really a fan of Endou :(). I love the elusiveness of Tanaka’s humor as much as I love the explosively obvious humors of Matsumoto.

I love a lot of things about Tanaka but the aforementioned ones are my key reasons.

Oh, and his hair.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but…

in an interview he was asked what he wants in a perfect wife, he answered:

That she never drank milk out of a bag before.

Sorry to crush your dreams Iniquiti, you’re going to have to find someone else to stalk.

(lol, i don’t know why I can’t seem to let go of this whole bagged milk thing, it intrigues me)

Lol. I’m not obsessed with him to the point I want to marry him. He fascinates me a lot.

I don’t really mind the milk bag jokes but can I ask you to hold the joke in a bit? It does get a little irritating. You can keep talking about it in the actual thread we started on but please don’t bring it up everywhere.

lol, I’m sorry, that’s the last time, I’m completely out of dairy and plastic container related jokes. It was only because I had just replied in the “milk” thread that it was brought up here anyways. It’s also the only thing I know about Canada. My apologies. I’ll switch to different jokes now, here I go:

yamashita, yamashita…
yamashita qui qui…

[yt]4RHVoFpncgA[/yt]

Thought I would join the Canada jokes with this clip from one of my favorite shows. Seriously though, I love Canada, see them every year during the winter months and they are some of the friendliest, kindest people I know, except for the Québécois, but thats a given.

@iniquiti: after you showed me the vid clip of Tanaka doing the table tennis ‘smashu’ movement, i started to appreciate Tanaka’s talent, and i seem to notice him more and more whenever i watch gaki vids. i just like Endo coz he’s handsome (for me =D) and that’s it. And oh, I also like how Tanaka smiles (not showing his teeth). :]

i just came here in canada a few years ago and it’s only now that i became aware that milk in a plastic bag was such a big deal. lol

i agree with SpikeBender, canadians are really kind and friendly. 8)

SpikeBender: Lol. And you’re right. I think the only way for people to like and appreciate a place is to actually go there.

kawaii_endo: nah, it’s okay. Majority of the Endou fans love him for his looks. That ‘smashu’ episode was great! It’s one of my favorite Endo-Tanaka episodes. And yes, he does have a great smile.

the great thing with GnT is that they all have their shining moments. i equally like them all because their chemistry together is just unbeatable!

thanks for the post C|:{o

Back to the topic:
I think Endo won the first dressing challenge. Although what’s up with Yama-chan? He looks like Harry Potter :D
The one who looks most sophisticated is Hamada. I also love Tanaka’s outfit and the tiny little ponytail in the back :lol:
Most badass? Yamasaki! The saddle is just the cherry on top.

About Tanaka:
Tanaka instantly became my favourite too, because I really admired his self-discipline. After watching quite a bit of GnT stuff it’s still hard for me to put Tanaka in a nutshell.
He is quite on the awkward side and not someone I’d normally consider sexy or attractive, but with him you just never know what to expect.
It’s just…he has this unique kind of dignity and brilliance.
And I also love this little chuckle of his :inlove:
So perhaps that’s the reason why I’m all over him: He keeps me interested.
[What, milk in bags?? Hasn’t made its way to Austria yet :blink:]

Aw Hamada looked really great in the second round. I like that outfit.
Haha Matsumoto had to pick the most adorable looking bear costume ever. Not very dangerous looking xD

Spikebender-san can you please upload it on megaupload??? :D

[url:133iwp8y]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MFKE2MCE[/url:133iwp8y]

Here’s the episode in Pandora.

[pandora]33124897[/pandora]