Just a count: How many of you watched the 2009 Batsu Live?

2^4 :D (or 16, if you want…)

[quote:ro6f6y82][i:ro6f6y82]Originally posted by Kyon[/i:ro6f6y82]
yeah right rocky, that’s like showing up for the last 100 meters of a marathon. At least I was there for the beginning of it. My consciousness pulled a hammy halfway through though and I had to drop out.[/quote:ro6f6y82]
Well, at least I felt like Rosie Ruiz for a while since there is a clip with a summary of the entire show at the end. Feel like winning :D

seventeen 8)
count me in.

I had to leave half way :(.

18.5!

It was awesome!

SUGA LIONNNNNN

19…missed the last hour so more like 5/6

I finally finished it. It was great!!

20, only saw the first 2 hours but I laughed so hard my head was hurting. I can’t wait for someone to upload it.

Oops. Forgot to put my number down…21.

22! I watched the whole thing somehow.

I know that there were at least 35 people in the chatroom at one point and 600 viewers on the 01010 channel I was on.

23 :D

I was in the chat room but i didn’t talked

I was not able to watch the whole thing cause our time is only an hour late from Japan, so things get busy here due to the New Year’s Eve celebration (food, fireworks, family thing, etc.). So if some of you recorded the whole show (even raw ones/without subs), please share.

Thanks and happy new year!

23.5 shld b 24, so im 25!

(bad maths)

Ha, I’m proud to be number 26!

ohh sorry I thought those who weren’t able to watch the whole thing won’t be equivalent to 1 (and I can’t be 0.5 or 1/2 person either :))

Thanks again randomiser. I watched the beginning and the end. The end showed everything :P So 27.

There from the beginning to the end.

28?

29… from the biggining to the end with lags for the last 3hours of the batsu …

here 30 :D^^