Kiki Series complete list: no links for now.......

When will Ponzu, Tonkatsu and Natto be subbed? :rofl:

[quote="mayahabee":a53782ua]When will Ponzu, Tonkatsu and Natto be subbed? :rofl:[/quote:a53782ua]
I don’t know. Echie just subbed oolong tea fews days ago. So we have to wait. As soon as a new episode is available with sub i will add it. ;)

hi, sorry for the trouble…
what is the password for kiki ketchup edition?
the gaki-no-tsukai.com password doesn’t seem to be working…
crc wrong password

Just check and the password works. Make sure you don’t put a space before the password. If you still have probleme i will reupload the file.

[quote="Akiner":14f7aubi]Just check and the password works. Make sure you don’t put a space before the password. If you still have probleme i will reupload the file.[/quote:14f7aubi]

yeah i don’t use spaces…
others file is working just fine, i try to re-downloded the files but it still come out like this.

http://postimage.org/image/h829idfyf/ http://postimage.org/image/9f80kf88x/

is it corrupt download or not i don’t know…

ok. monday i’ll re-up ketchup and corn soup. ;)

EDIT: files re-up 08/10/2012. Try again and tell me.

okay will report the result thanks a lot~

EDIT: Works like a charm…thanks akiner

Guys i’ve just checked up on the #13 Kiki Chocolate episode, and the translations done here are horribly inaccurate. It keeps missing the main subject, or the translator keeps mishearing the lines quite often. The reason i can tell is cause i’m a japanese ;D AND furthermore, that i can speak Kansai dialect. It’s just that #13’s translations unusually kept attracting my attention i had to report here.

Just reminding as a native speaker.

Great work! Thanks :clap:

No more mediafire links sry. They start delete my files…

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: MEDIAFIRE :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

The following parts are missing (The grey ones):

[img:2dh0evkd]http://i.imagebanana.com/img/4xccgjw2/Unbenannt.png[/img:2dh0evkd]

I would really appreciate an upload of these parts, it would complete my Kiki Series folder.
And I also want to say [color=#800000:2dh0evkd][b:2dh0evkd]THANK YOU[/b:2dh0evkd] [/color:2dh0evkd]to the uploader of this package, you earn much respect :bow: Good to see people like you.

Have a great christmas everyone! :up:

Hi terunious.
Like i said in my previous post. Mediafire deleted my files… and they will certainly delete my account so no more mediafire links sry. Only rapidshare links Available right know.

The index page is a big help to get an overview for those Kiki Episodes. Not many subbed episodes left though. :)

Is anybody working on some new episodes right now? From the newer Kiki Episodes there are no subbed versions available. :-(

Zurui ans Echie keep subbing gaki episodes, new, old and sometimes kiki episode. Just wait and be patient ;)

Thank you for the info. I will be patient! Just have to to make sure this series keeps in mind. :lol:

I’m sorry but the rapidshare links keep giving me these messages

[quote:3bo1o37b]Download not available
Download permission denied by uploader. (0b67c2f5)[/quote:3bo1o37b]

and I checked, there’s a new rule from rapidshare

[quote:3bo1o37b]New FolderShare
From January 16, 2013 the default access rights for RapidShare folders change. A folder with no specific access rights will be treated as a "private" folder. In your File Manager you can always check the access right setting of all folders. Please check the news for more information or contact the support.[/quote:3bo1o37b]

Will you be kind enough to make it accessible again? :nod:

quoting from someone how to do it

[quote:3bo1o37b]
I had to put my files into a folder before I could make them shareable. The links are still valid, you just have to create a folder and put your files into it and set the folder’s privileges to public access for downloading and see the link available.[/quote:3bo1o37b]

Done. Try again and tell me. I don’t now why the folder switch to private ?? i did a rapideshare manager update recently, maybe the cause.

Edit: yes it was an update: "Dear RapidShare users, the default access rights for RapidShare folders have changed on January 15, 2013. We think the default settings for an online service should provide maximum privacy and then let the customers decide if they want their data to be available to others, not the other way around. Therefore a folder with no specific access rights will be treated from now on as a "private" folder."

The folder is public again. ;)

I believe Rapidshare updated two days ago, so all folders were switched to private. Many had to switch them back to public.

it’s should works now. Check and tell me.

hi there Akiner :wasntme: my name is marco and wondered if you can help me i just yesterday tried downloading from raidshare and got this mssage to my suprise:Download not available
Download permission denied by uploader. (0b67c2f5) in any file now i aldso read in the forum that 2 days ago rapidshar switched all folders to private now is thee a way you can make it accessible again so i can download from others as before?

i am not sure how to switch the flolder back to public

please help me out marco:)