Loading Subtitle Files

No, it will not fit then with the spoken words and scenes, totally different timing.
Download the appropriate movie files, fitting the sub-files.

Hi,
sorry im new here… i already downloaded the Sub files but can anyone tell me where i can download the video files? probably its such a stupid question but i really dont know how these things work here… :(
Would appreciate some help

Tnx

[quote:2r11wg2t][i:2r11wg2t]Originally posted by ghasal[/i:2r11wg2t]
Hi,
sorry im new here… i already downloaded the Sub files but can anyone tell me where i can download the video files? probably its such a stupid question but i really dont know how these things work here… :(
Would appreciate some help

Tnx[/quote:2r11wg2t]

Videos –> Batsu Games

[url=http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/board.php?boardid=9:2r11wg2t]Here it is[/url:2r11wg2t]

There are no stupid questions, sometimes answers will be stupid :blink:

hello,nice to meet you all

i have a question
why if i play the video using tiger player the sub don’t come out?
i’ve already loading it,and the player says ok but still don’t came out

thx

where can i download the subb title ??? can u give me the link kindly

[quote:1flniaan][i:1flniaan]Originally posted by sakeachi[/i:1flniaan]
where can i download the subb title ??? can u give me the link kindly[/quote:1flniaan]

Surf this category:

[url:1flniaan]http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/board.php?boardid=3[/url:1flniaan]

I just recently downloaded the subs but can’t seem to get them to work.

I’m using VLC, i’ve changed the names of the videos (No_Laughing_Hotel_Disk1 etc.), i’ve tried dragging them in whilst playing the video, i’ve tried right-clicking > subtitles track blah blah blah but still can’t seem to see the subs.

Help!..please?

The vids and the subfiles got the same name before the dot(e.g. [b:25vjwh1q]vid1[/b:25vjwh1q].avi and [b:25vjwh1q]vid1[/b:25vjwh1q].ass) and you stored it in the same directory and its not working? Hmmm … no idea - maybe you are using an old version of VLC, if so, try to update VLC.

yeah just had to update it. i feel stupid lol

thanks anyways mate, time to enjoy!!

WHOO HAPPINESS!! <3 I was so confused on how to watch it BUT YOU SAVED ME! :D SANKYUU!!

GAKI NO TSUKAI LOVE WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ^^

hey guys, just downloaded my first batsu game. Everything was fine till I tried loading the sub file, and nothing happened. Tried for the haunted hotel and 24 hour tag games, neither of the translations came up once i loaded the file. any thoughts on what i did wrong?

[quote="warptoon11":1fe8y8hk]hey guys, just downloaded my first batsu game. Everything was fine till I tried loading the sub file, and nothing happened. Tried for the haunted hotel and 24 hour tag games, neither of the translations came up once i loaded the file. any thoughts on what i did wrong?[/quote:1fe8y8hk]

Both the video file and the subtitle file must be named the same and placed within the same folder.
Example:
Haunted.avi
Haunted.srt
Also depending on which player you are trying to view the files on, sometimes the subtitles won’t work. You can try VLC player if you are having trouble with your media player. If you prefer to have the subtitles already encoded on to the video (hard subbed), you can get them from my blog.

ok this is a simple problem, alot of times WMP wont recognise subs unless they have the exact same name (beside file extension)
eg EXAMPLE_1.mp4 the corresponding subs must be EXAMPLE_1.srt (or .sub depending on the file i guess)

also WMP wont load subs onto mp4 or h264/ x264 videos, dunno why, it just wont do it.
so Download Klite Codec Pack Full edition - link below.

[code:35ltk3sx]http://www.codecguide.com/download_k-lite_codec_pack_full.htm[/code:35ltk3sx]

make sure it install Media Play Classic Home Cinema, this player is way better then WMP its light and has great functions, including being able to sub all of the Batsu games ive ever found on here.

i kno wat u mean i had the same problem b4.
dont go for VLC because it can be a pain, and is apparently prone to viruses/virii

[quote="iTz.JJ":1rll87yo]
dont go for VLC because it can be a pain, and is apparently prone to viruses/virii[/quote:1rll87yo]

That’s not true. VLC is the very best media player out there. It plays just EVERYTHING.

So i have renamed them, put them in same folder. Played them both in VLC and MPC, still nothing. It says thats it has loaded the sub file, but no text appears. Any solutions?

Have you tried manually loading the subtitle files in VLC player? This should usually do the trick.

Just go to video -> subtitle trace(the 2nd one from the top, I’m sorry, i have the dutch version, so don’t know what it’s called in english)
From there you choose "open file" and then it lets you search for wherever you placed the subtitle file.

Just drag the subtitle file and drop it to the video in VLC… it doesn’t even need the files to be named the same…

thank for tips on how to use the subtitles files ^_^

hey i have an issue, i load the files exactly as described in this thread but he subtitles only appear at odd times, they aren’t constant like for example the 24 hour tag batsu, the subs for that only start appearing when the batsu game starts and then they disappear after the kickboxer appears.

Any helps please?

hi Homelessbrain i tried to do what you say and the subs doesnt show up i put the title "No Laughing Spy.avi" for video and the subs "No Laughing Spy.ass" and the subs does not show up help please. also when i play the video the lower part of the video says"No Laughing Spy.avi.mp4"