Matsumoto Bl...job?

If anyone who saw this before Youtube took it down is reading this thread, can you give us some clues on which episode we might find it in? Was it definitely Gottsu Ee Kanji or was it GnT or another show? Around what year did they make it–back in the 90s before or just after Matsumoto shaved his head, or later on? Did it look like a stand-alone skit or part of a longer scene set in a bar?

We need to find this so we can put the ghost of this thread to rest :D

I put the Youtube ID into google and one of the results listed a Japanese phrase which might’ve been the video title: げんこつ 2 (Genkotsu 2). Mean anything to anyone?

-Not sure either gottsu ee kanji or gaki no tsukai, honestly. But something tells me it was gottsu ee kanji, since it’s listed here, and probably where I saw it in first place.
-Was before Matsumoto Shaved his head.
-It was some sort of "hidden camera", following Matsumoto and Hamada backstage, with the sort of shaky and out of focus amateur filming.

That is all I remember.
It wasn’t really that interesting. :?:

Some members mentioned Tanaka, so I think it has to be gaki no tsukai because as far as I know Tanaka never was in gottsu.

[url:aw592s18]http://youtu.be/L7s8IlWXLa8[/url:aw592s18] The combover is pretty sweet.

so it was gottsu after all^^, thank you very much for this

[quote="Hidensetsu":3nx0rz67]-Not sure either gottsu ee kanji or gaki no tsukai, honestly. But something tells me it was gottsu ee kanji, since it’s listed here, and probably where I saw it in first place.
-It was some sort of "hidden camera", following Matsumoto and Hamada backstage, with the sort of shaky and out of focus amateur filming.

That is all I remember.
It wasn’t really that interesting. :?:[/quote:3nx0rz67]

This sounds a lot like a different video, where the cameraguy was hidden in the closet and Matsumoto was cleaning Hamada’s ear and then I think Matsumoto caught on and started to strip haha
I actually think that video may still be on youtube…

[quote="giffan":2j2s4mh0][quote="Hidensetsu":2j2s4mh0]-Not sure either gottsu ee kanji or gaki no tsukai, honestly. But something tells me it was gottsu ee kanji, since it’s listed here, and probably where I saw it in first place.

That is all I remember.
It wasn’t really that interesting. :?:[/quote:2j2s4mh0]

This sounds a lot like a different video, where the cameraguy was hidden in the closet and Matsumoto was cleaning Hamada’s ear and then I think Matsumoto caught on and started to strip haha

Give. Me. The. LINK! I wanna seee!;D
I actually think that video may still be on youtube…[/quote:2j2s4mh0]

[quote="giffan":3kgixcfs][quote="Hidensetsu":3kgixcfs]-Not sure either gottsu ee kanji or gaki no tsukai, honestly. But something tells me it was gottsu ee kanji, since it’s listed here, and probably where I saw it in first place.

That is all I remember.
It wasn’t really that interesting. :?:[/quote:3kgixcfs]

I actually think that video may still be on youtube…[/quote:3kgixcfs]

Actually, this "bl…job" video and that video you mentioned might just be the same after all.

[quote="Hidensetsu":2nfbiywg][quote="giffan":2nfbiywg][quote="Hidensetsu":2nfbiywg]-Not sure either gottsu ee kanji or gaki no tsukai, honestly. But something tells me it was gottsu ee kanji, since it’s listed here, and probably where I saw it in first place.

That is all I remember.
It wasn’t really that interesting. :?:[/quote:2nfbiywg]

I actually think that video may still be on youtube…[/quote:2nfbiywg]

Actually, this "bl…job" video and that video you mentioned might just be the same after all.[/quote:2nfbiywg]

It’s quite different from the video linked above. It wasn’t a skit, more like a prank from another show on Downtown. It’s too bad I didn’t save it the first time I saw it :(

I know that. Exactly why I think these videos are the same.

Edit: I’m talking about the "ear cleaning video" and the "bl…job" video.
I think they are the same video.

[quote="Hidensetsu":3r8alo9t]I know that. Exactly why I think these videos are the same.

Edit: I’m talking about the "ear cleaning video" and the "bl…job" video.
I think they are the same video.[/quote:3r8alo9t]

Zelda wants her Link!;D

"Ear-cleaning" video: http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php … room#p6612

Thanks for finding this video Chronopolis! Finally I can satisfy my curiosity!

what just happen

omg this thing is disturbing and fucking awesome ._.’

For both videos, I give thanks:D Finally my curiosity is satisfied.

Yes, thanks for both the videos!

@ Chronopolis: Wonderful, you link is the whole scene, as I remember my link was only the plot with Tanaka. Thank you very much for the find - I’ve looked hard for it to find it again, it was gone for two years.

Here is a link to my (at last realized) MF-Backup, feel free to dl (33MB):
[url:3qxj6vjf]http://www.mediafire.com/?fbynnaupyj1rssh[/url:3qxj6vjf]

Damn what was it about…actually playing out a blowjob???

…What in the blue hell did I just watch?! O///O Although, I have to say, I did laugh really hard when Matsumoto started hitting his head on the boxes behind him. :rofl:

~L~