[MEGA]Complete Batsu Games from 2000 - 2012(UPDATED)

hi again joker

i think is not the upload error
is the file compression error
both link i have dl a couple of times
the prob is still there

thank you! Cheers! :rock:

ok i will upload back everything tomorrow as soon i need to go to work ;(
i will re-upload everything once i try the rar file is ok :P

thanks again joker

CHEERS :rock:

Good job. ;)

Removing hotel for re-uploading
Will finish by tomorrow… 8)

– 01.09.2010, 09:51 –

if there is other error or file being removed please dont hesitate to post here ty :!:

Awesome, all on one page for those who are looking. Thanks for the work everyone.

How about those dvd covers? haha

[quote="nouseforaname":1kfpi84b]Awesome, all on one page for those who are looking. Thanks for the work everyone.

How about those dvd covers? haha[/quote:1kfpi84b]
u want? i found the dvd version but not in a folder so no cover
when u mention the cover i remember the hillarious picture on the cover :rofl:

[quote="joker":3rab8pai]Your, Hama-chan Vladivostok Back Hand Part5 file got problem. I can’t extract all.
I’ve re-download a bunch of times. :<
Please paste a new file.[/quote:3rab8pai]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LTSNAXO9

new link

^
^
new link got problem too
i can’t extract file
pls check file and re-up again
Thank you (^o^)

[quote="tonucki":hqu0o4xa][quote="joker":hqu0o4xa]Your, Hama-chan Vladivostok Back Hand Part5 file got problem. I can’t extract all.
I’ve re-download a bunch of times. :<
Please paste a new file.[/quote:hqu0o4xa]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LTSNAXO9

new link

^
^
new link got problem too
i can’t extract file
pls check file and re-up again
Thank you (^o^)[/quote:hqu0o4xa]
ouh sry i forgot to mention i need to re-upload the hamada too :bow:

I hope you’re constantly editing the initial topic with the new links, joker :devil:

[quote="Kanzaki":17bn6hb6]I hope you’re constantly editing the initial topic with the new links, joker :devil:[/quote:17bn6hb6]
dont hope coz i always on the lookout :rofl:

is the uploading of No-Laughing Hotel Employee finish yet? :?:

[quote="maomao1988":2zc4ungf]is the uploading of No-Laughing Hotel Employee finish yet? :?:[/quote:2zc4ungf]
just recently get my internet connection back lol forgot to pay hahaha :P
upload start tomorrow sorry for the delay :angel:

thanks a lot for the collection.
how do i play .ass files thou in my dvdplayer? can i put em in the same folder like the .avi and it shows the subs? works with .srt but dunno about .ass?!

2006 - No-Laughing Police Station
what about cd3 do you have the subs for that?
thanks

[quote="robbi18w":2fx9vs8w]thanks a lot for the collection.
how do i play .ass files thou in my dvdplayer? can i put em in the same folder like the .avi and it shows the subs? works with .srt but dunno about .ass?!

2006 - No-Laughing Police Station
what about cd3 do you have the subs for that?
thanks[/quote:2fx9vs8w]
regarding ur dvdplayer i not really sure coz i only play it with my notebook using vlc media player.
regarding the cd3 because it is an extra talk after the game no fan subs want to sub them but i might try to sub them myself though it will take some time :P

thanks joker.

2004 - No Laughing in Yugawara
The subs arent that good, 30% of it says "transcriptors note: missing" so its missing a lot of the translation.
is there any good sub out yet, id really love that?
thanks in advice

[quote="robbi18w":vz4xb5ci]thanks joker.

The subs arent that good, 30% of it says "transcriptors note: missing" so its missing a lot of the translation.
thanks in advice[/quote:vz4xb5ci]
i can try to include the missing part or u can just view at the completed sub forum ;) i think they have done it :P
a team is better than 1 men |(

[quote="joker":2hama2gu][quote="robbi18w":2hama2gu]thanks joker.

thanks in advice[/quote:2hama2gu]
i can try to include the missing part or u can just view at the completed sub forum ;) i think they have done it :P
a team is better than 1 men |([/quote:2hama2gu]thanks, but i looked into the complete-sub-forum and its not there thou. or i havent seen it :?:
i mean they talk about working on it, but the 100% version is nowhere 2 be found :sweat:

[quote="robbi18w":13574zhb]
thanks, but i looked into the complete-sub-forum and its not there thou. or i havent seen it :?:
i mean they talk about working on it, but the 100% version is nowhere 2 be found :sweat:[/quote:13574zhb]
seems like i need to work on it then but fyi my japanese not that good so i need reference to some dictionary :rofl:

ah i dont care if its perfect or not. it just has to make the scenes understandable and funny, then it´ll be awesome :)
when do u think u´ll be done?
greetz :clap: