My vlog about living in Japan

So I came up with a novel new way of blogging. I’m bypassing the blogsite and just blogging in the description section of the youtube video. I call it lazy blogging. Anyways, my first entry consists of 6 short videos. You can check them out here, make sure you click more info under my user name to read the whole description. And also don’t forget to click the thing that makes it hd.

[url:2r2tf17j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1ut9KIaX0A&feature=channel[/url:2r2tf17j]

Really nice blog, always interesting to see what crazy stuff can be found in Tokyo :clap:
Next we just need an entry where you demonstrate your spoken Japanese skills :devil:

Sweet, I’ve subscribed. Next time you do things like buy canned coffee, you should taste it, and tell your opinion on it :D

Or try ordering ice coffee with “Ou Yang Fui-Fui”. :D And those shots above Alaska and Siberia were amazing, I remeber my flight to Washington two years ago: no clouds under the plane while flying over America. Amazing sight.

nice! subscribed as well!

have a suntory time!

thanks for watching guys! :) and the feedback, it’s appreciated, it’ll help me improve the blog entries

[quote:18agqggi][i:18agqggi]Originally posted by gojinki[/i:18agqggi]
Really nice blog, always interesting to see what crazy stuff can be found in Tokyo :clap:
Next we just need an entry where you demonstrate your spoken Japanese skills :devil:[/quote:18agqggi]

what spoken skills XD I thought I would get by a little better but I suck. I can kind of make out the gist of a conversation and maybe even come up with something i’d say… IF i’m not in that conversation. If it’s directed at me I totally choke and my mind goes blank. Oh well, it’ll come in time.

[quote:18agqggi][i:18agqggi]Originally posted by Qurao[/i:18agqggi]
Sweet, I’ve subscribed. Next time you do things like buy canned coffee, you should taste it, and tell your opinion on it :D[/quote:18agqggi]

Yeah, as I put the vids together I realized I never really said anything and wasn’t in any of the shots. So i’ll do more of that next time.

Never mind! Some drinks and all the words wil be back :shifty:

Nice Kyon!
Watching those footages obvioulsy made me want to go back and tear ass through the city as I spit stirngs of fire.

Have fun and good luck to you.

s

Iniquiti: here’s the pic of sakura you wanted
[img:1tu2zg44]http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss111/happymeal81/VID00124.jpg[/img:1tu2zg44]

Bwahahaha. She’s going to be pissed.

Oh my god, Kyon X(

That isn’t even close to what I wanted AND YOU KNOW IT. Lol.

you imitated that guy (completely went blank on his name right now) on Lost in Translation very well. why’d i go blank on his name?!?!?! the first name i think of is Big Ern from the movie Kingpin.

[quote:3r4rj99l][i:3r4rj99l]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:3r4rj99l]
Oh my god, Kyon X(

That isn’t even close to what I wanted AND YOU KNOW IT. Lol.[/quote:3r4rj99l]

What are you talking about ini?! you wanted sakura next to some body of water. That’s what’s in the picture, and as an added bonus the ‘body of water’ looks really yummy.

I have a video of real sakura, I’ll cut it all together for another vlog entry today or tomorrow.

Its Bill Murray, Ezo.

Doesn’t sakura bloom during spring? Like Beginning of April?

Bill Murray. that’s it. go ahead spike, hit me on the head Hamada style…

just put up some more vids
[url:w3lcvir7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4GhcW8caaw&feature=channel[/url:w3lcvir7]

Real nice vids. Now just to show the scary parts of Harajuku and Shibuya by going there on a sunday evening :lol:

I don’t carry my camera around very much so haven’t posted anything in a while, but was just cleaning it out and posted some new vids if anyone’s interested

hi kyon, just wanted to say good job on the vlog, nice vids:)