Need help identifying a show with matsumoto in it.

hi, i need some help identifying a show. im not sure if it was a segment for gaki no tsukai or something but it had matsumoto and a bunch of other comedians or japanese celebrities or something and they were sitting around a table telling stories to try and get each other to laugh. i feel like i stumbled upon it on veoh or something when i used to watch gaki vids over there but i dont remember how i got to them.

any help is appreciated and sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. :)

You mean telling stories about each other? They did that in the Newspaper Batsu, and Hotel Batsu.

What Cowcatbear said, this segment were held at night before the horror segment in the last 2 batsu.

no no, I also watched it, it was Matsumoto with other the semi-regular cast of Gaki no Tsukai, but I also forgot what was the show :(

Sounds like Matsumoto " Gotta make us laugh "

There is already a Thread here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1288

why is this thread here?

lol seriously.

[quote="iniquiti":1tjbmt3l]why is this thread here?[/quote:1tjbmt3l]

General Discussion: [u:1tjbmt3l]Anything that is Gaki no Tsukai (regular episodes) related[/u:1tjbmt3l] and off-topic area

Why shouldn’t it be here? I know it’s better suited to the requests section but there’s no reason to question the validity of the persons thread.

Please don’t ban me with your scary mod powers

.[quote="AYHOLE":v6bxmfm0][quote="iniquiti":v6bxmfm0]why is this thread here?[/quote:v6bxmfm0]

General Discussion: [u:v6bxmfm0]Anything that is Gaki no Tsukai (regular episodes) related[/u:v6bxmfm0] and off-topic area

Why shouldn’t it be here? I know it’s better suited to the requests section but there’s no reason to question the validity of the persons thread.

Please don’t ban me with your scary mod powers[/quote:v6bxmfm0]

Request Section: [u:v6bxmfm0][b:v6bxmfm0][color=#FF0000:v6bxmfm0]Need help about[/color:v6bxmfm0][/b:v6bxmfm0]/finding [b:v6bxmfm0][color=#FF0000:v6bxmfm0]a video[/color:v6bxmfm0][/b:v6bxmfm0]? Title of an episode? Name of a cast? Post your inquiries here![/u:v6bxmfm0]

Why else shouldn’t this be here? I know it’s better suited to be in the request section so there’s totally a reason to question the validity of the person’s thread.

Please don’t comment me again with your scary comebacks because this mod in rage was not being condescending about the question previously written. Only making a point to read the description properly. Not between the words.

The name of the show is "Matsumoto Hitoshi’s Suberanai Hanashi" (Matsumoto’s Never Boring Stories). There were several incarnations of this series, and the basic premise is that they throw a die to determine who has to tell a story. Each member has their own weird way and angle at story telling, so its fun to watch if you understand Japanese.

There was also Matsumoto’s Yurusenai Hanashi (Matsumoto’s unforgivable stories) where they tell stories about stuff that pisses them off.