No-Laughing Scientist (2016/2017)

Thank you so much for this! :D

Part 3
[hide:rrbljsmi]絶対に笑ってはいけない科学博士24時 (3/3)

https://mega.nz/#!WdcySRaT

[img:rrbljsmi]http://i.imgur.com/jpvc1zN.jpg[/img:rrbljsmi]
[attachment=0:rrbljsmi]Gaki_161231_No-Laughing Scientist [3-3].zip[/attachment:rrbljsmi][/hide:rrbljsmi]

Thank you Ernie Very Good :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Thank you so much!!!

Guys, why downloading a video file was turned into James Bond operation with zip files, browser war and plugin installation???
Just watch it online while waiting for the subs!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6345&start=15#p56177

[quote="ErnieYoung":309l3pki]Part 3
[hide:309l3pki]絶対に笑ってはいけない科学博士24時 (3/3)

https://mega.nz/#!LJlhWSxR

[img:309l3pki]http://i.imgur.com/jpvc1zN.jpg[/img:309l3pki]
Gaki_161231_No-Laughing Scientist [3-3].zip[/hide:309l3pki][/quote:309l3pki]

Thanks Ernie! Are you planning to upload the extras this year too?

Thanks for Uploading, God bless

Thank you sir! Look forward to these every year!

Thanks for sharing! I can see the zip file, but it downloads as another type of file and won’t open. I have a Mac btw. Can anyone help?

EDITED

OK, I figured out how to open the zip file. For those of you who have a mac, the file appears to be an executable Unix file. You can open it using chrome and you should be able to see the key.

Thank you so much Ernie :rock: :rock:

Wooow this year’s was much better than the last two years!! (インマイオーネストオピニオン)
I def laughed much harder & more often this year!! My only wish, if they would experiment more with new skits, as opposed to the same old formula… Whatever keeps the ratings high, I guess.
Do any of you have any good ideas to spice it up?

I’m sorry but can someone upload this in a torrent? This resized files are much better than the 13 gb version :o

Thank you anyways Ernie, thank you for sharing…for real! :bow:

lol. thanks for the upload.
Endo and his wife are so cute when they kissed each other.

You can use Team Gaki sub file to work with Ernie’s version of video, it’s just need a little bit of modification since Ernie’s video are longer than Team Gaki’s.

I’ve made one for the first part. I will upload the second part shortly after this.

We still have to wait for Team Gaki to finish up all the sub, even with the completed part 1-6 right now doesn’t seems to look ‘complete’. A lot of speech didn’t get sub and fonts have different sizes.|

Edit: added part 2. It’s only halfway (part 6 of Team Gaki sub)
Edit: New links with new files below.

upload sub for part 2. It’s only halfway (part 6 of Team Gaki sub).

[quote="greator":1hvb7l86]You can use Team Gaki sub file to work with Ernie’s version of video, it’s just need a little bit of modification since Ernie’s video are longer than Team Gaki’s.

I’ve made one for the first part. I will upload the second part shortly after this.

We still have to wait for Team Gaki to finish up all the sub, even with the completed part 1-6 right now doesn’t seems to look ‘complete’. A lot of speech didn’t get sub and fonts have different sizes.|

Edit: added part 2. It’s only halfway (part 6 of Team Gaki sub)[/quote:1hvb7l86]

Thanks.

Please keep doing what you’re doing.

Hello, is there an English hard sub completed full version somewhere?

[quote="glaice":8d4z87fz]Hello, is there an English hard sub completed full version somewhere?[/quote:8d4z87fz]

On the main page of this forum you’ll see a big "Batsu 2016/17 Subbing" title. There’s a link there that will take you to "teamgaki" site. You can get the hardsub there.

Also since TeamGaki already finishes the sub, I also finishes modifying the sub files to fit with this (Ernie’s) video. Ernie’s source video are much more longer (includes some news) and smaller resolution (1440x1080 compared to 1920x1080 used by TeamGaki) So I did a little timing editing and sub re-positioning. Some of them still a little bit off position especially the end karaoke that I don’t know how to fix.

TeamGaki will probably release a V2 of the sub, and when that time comes I’ll do another edit.

Can someone plz reuP Ernie’s version with Eng subs included the links are down thx in adv.

is there a torrent download for this?? :$