No-Laughing Youth High School (2019/2020)

thank you - happy new year!!!

[quote="idorusan":2xrwqfmh]Hi! Apologies if this is a dumb question, but I’m new to this forum and not finding the decryption key to access the file. Is it located somewhere else?[/quote:2xrwqfmh] i still cant find it :( :(

Thank You so much, and have a nice year!!

Thank you so much for uploading this!

Thank you so much Ernie-san :D :D

Thank you =)!

Thank you very much OP. I need my yearly dose of Gaki.

Happy New Year to you all. May this show lives forever.

[quote="flip":1cxv3jsq][quote="idorusan":1cxv3jsq]Hi! Apologies if this is a dumb question, but I’m new to this forum and not finding the decryption key to access the file. Is it located somewhere else?[/quote:1cxv3jsq] i still cant find it :( :([/quote:1cxv3jsq]
It’s in the zip file under the thumbnail.

Ernie. you are the man! thanks for always contributing. You have been here for awhile. and i simply want to say thank you. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hi, I was just wondering when is this translated with English subtitles? I really enjoy downtown but don’t understand Japanese much XD. Anyone, have any idea where I can find that?

Thank you Ernie-San!

Thank you as always Ernie

Would you happen to know when. what looked like behind the scene video comes on HULU or did i misunderstand?

[quote="awsede":1joidq74]Thank you as always Ernie

Would you happen to know when. what looked like behind the scene video comes on HULU or did i misunderstand?[/quote:1joidq74]
It’s here: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av81492014?p=5

Muito obrigado Ernie
Feliz 2020 para todos.
Thank you Ernie
Happy 2020 for all.

Thank you guys
thanks to all Gaki fans

[quote="ErnieYoung":159z14ow][quote="awsede":159z14ow]Thank you as always Ernie

Would you happen to know when. what looked like behind the scene video comes on HULU or did i misunderstand?[/quote:159z14ow]
It’s here: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av81492014?p=5[/quote:159z14ow]

Thank you as always, Ernie-san! Do you happen to know if the 20 min video is the full behind-the-scenes special? :bow:

Thank you very much Ernie-san.

Hey Ernie, do you know who the man is?
You.
You are the man!

Big Thanks… :hai:

Huge thank you for all that you do ErnieYoung to support this community. :clap: