On which japanese tv channel is gaki no tsukai taking part ?

Hey guys,

Just wanted to know on which japanese tv channel is gaki no tsukai taking part ? I heard some changed have been made about the schedule of the program or moved to another tv channel, so if you guys help me out with it, i would appreciate it :mm:

Google is your friend.

[quote="Ap2000":247qt1wo]Google is your friend.[/quote:247qt1wo]

Untwist your panties, douchebag. It was a simple question. You should grow up and try to treat people with a little respect.

gaki no tsukai is broad casted on NTV (nippon television) every sunday at 22:55 ,
the schedule didn’t change, check out their official website for more (if you can read japanese)

google is a good friend of mine…

[quote="firepoet":1u53fat7][quote="Ap2000":1u53fat7]Google is your friend.[/quote:1u53fat7]

Untwist your panties, douchebag. It was a simple question. You should grow up and try to treat people with a little respect.[/quote:1u53fat7]

You say a lot of wrong things in this post, you know.

[quote="firepoet":2q1146ha][quote="Ap2000":2q1146ha]Google is your friend.[/quote:2q1146ha]

Untwist your panties, douchebag. It was a simple question. You should grow up and try to treat people with a little respect.[/quote:2q1146ha]

The way I look at it, I see nothing disrespectful about suggesting using the most used search engine people use for [i:2q1146ha]everything [/i:2q1146ha]to help you… unless you rather have someone else do it for you :x

i asked this question because i was confused. I saw (or i think i saw) a news and it said that it will be broadcasted on some other channel, so i just wanted to ask. It is no big deal to google something, no worries i know how to use a search engine. Thanks for the answers. 8)

if you do go to there official site, try using google chrome. It translate pages for you.