Onigoko sequel? - thoughts please?

What do you guys think about a Onigoko batsu sequel?

I’m sure they could add more than what they did back in 1999.

Your thoughts?

one of the gaki member(i don’t remember who it was) said that they were too old nowadays to make another tag batsu because they wouldn’t be able to run that long and that they hadn’t the stamina for 24h

During a other Batsu Game that Subject came up. If i am right it was in Police station or Hospital.
started with How many we already did? followed by if they would be still in a shape to make Tag again.

But as jole already said, They wont do it again, even at that time 1999 - they had issues too with their stamina =P

Downtown are almost turning 50, there is no way in hell that they would be able to do that for 24 hours.

You obviously ignored the fact that the Gaki members repeatedly stated that they’re too old for it.

And the fact that Matsumoto has hip issues and Tanaka having bad knees. Even if either one are opted out, its not like the other Gaki members won’t have the same physical problem. They’re (almost) 50 now. I don’t even think it’s funny watching them try to run as fast as they can and then get punished for being slow due to low stamina in result of old age.

Yeah I forget about them being 50 and [EDIT]it’s been so long since I’ve seen no laughing hospital that I forget that matsumato had a hip problem and about tanakas knee problem. Sorry about that

Still, the concept of another onigokko would have been awesome if it was made… years ago, I mean.

Yeah like one guy said it wouldn’t be funny to watch them suffer. It wouldve been easier for them if they wouldve done the onigoko batsu right whenever they started downtown

[quote="JordansOcarina":rhf4xvyp]Yeah like one guy said it wouldn’t be funny to watch them suffer. It wouldve been easier for them if they wouldve done the onigoko batsu right whenever they started downtown[/quote:rhf4xvyp] That or they can start recruiting for the next generation of Gaki no Tsukai and find some younger comedians who eventually will take their places in the batsu game…

I’m kinda unsure about that happening. Mainly because I’m so attached to the guys we have right now. It is necessary to keep the show going. Wouldnt be easy to seem the leave.

And also they better not get rid of Fujiwara.

You can take the Gaki no Tsukai out of Downtown but you can never replace Downtown.

[quote="iniquiti":140btnts]You can take the Gaki no Tsukai out of Downtown but you can never replace Downtown.[/quote:140btnts]

Amen

It will be overkill for the crew. i agree with all of the others.

Well if you saw the spy batsu you know that they did the onigokko for an hour

Looks like there not to old huh? :rofl:

I realize it was still overkill even though it was an hour. But hey, that’s Japanese tv for ya.