Problems with Itunes (or the cd)

Ok, so the thing is that I just got the Led Zeppelin album called Led Zeppelin IV(digitally remastered). It’s working fine when I put it into my surround sound system, but it isn’t working on my itunes at all. On itunes it sounds like something that has been taped by a very bad tape recorder under a concert while it’s raining a lot… that seriously how it sounds and it’s driving me nuts.

Just tried it out on some other programs I’ve got, but it ain’t working either.

Anyone know something about how to deal with this?
Please help me out ;(

itunes? you mean when you load it onto your ipod? one of the updates added a tiny little bothersome feature to itunes, the ability to convert high quality music into lower quality.

[quote="gojinki":1gvhczuc]itunes? you mean when you load it onto your ipod? one of the updates added a tiny little bothersome feature to itunes, the ability to convert high quality music into lower quality.[/quote:1gvhczuc]

I don’t have to load it onto my ipod (I don’t even have one :P ). It just sounds like crap when I put the cd in my computer…

Speakers, audio settings, the cd drive. or down to the core, your sound card(or motherboard if it’s built in) lacks the power to play such high quality music.

[quote="gojinki":3hmvaxic]Speakers, audio settings, the cd drive. or down to the core, your sound card(or motherboard if it’s built in) lacks the power to play such high quality music.[/quote:3hmvaxic]

but I’ve also got other remastered cds and 2-3 cds from 2010 and there’re no problems with those.
and my computer is very up to date and very high-tech. In other words it was very expensive when I bought it 3 months ago.

Store built scraps tend to be expensive even if it’s not the most up-to-date, but still I trust it has the power to play. Never fussed over audio stuff myself so I’ve thrown out all ideas. The last thing that pops into my head would be the player but that doesn’t seem likely either.

[quote="gojinki":1m36orgf]Store built scraps tend to be expensive even if it’s not the most up-to-date, but still I trust it has the power to play. Never fussed over audio stuff myself so I’ve thrown out all ideas. The last thing that pops into my head would be the player but that doesn’t seem likely either.[/quote:1m36orgf]

I’ve also tried other players - Windows Media Player and Winamp but still ain’t working.
Guess I’m gonna search around on the internet for some info… or if nothing works, I might have to contact the store where I bought it.

I’ve just ordered the album "The Dark Side of the Moon" by pink floyd. It’s in SACD format (very high quality) so if my computer can play that, well then it should certainly also be able to play the Led Zeppelin album…