Question and a Comment

Hi.
I used to be somewhat active on the board some time ago, but kinda fell out of the forum scene because of school and work.
Anyways, I’m back.

First, some good news!
I taught myself Japanese over the last few years, so I’m going to start working on translating a few episodes of Gaki no Tsukai.
I figure it’d help me with my Japanese, and also get some work done so I’m not just wandering around speaking Japanese for no reason.
Short episodes would be nice, so if anyone has any suggestions I’m all ears.
They probably won’t be that great, but, as long as I get the general idea right that’s better than nothing, right?

Second! A question.
Has Tunnels ever appeared in a GnT Batsu Game? I swear they have, but I can’t for the life of me remember which one it was.
I’ve been watching old episodes of Utaban lately and Taka’s pretty funny, so I wanted to find some more stuff from him.

Lastly, a question/comment/thing.
Does anyone know of any Japanese programs where I’d go there to teach English?
I know Korea has quite a few, and I’m trying to decide between going to Korea and Japan in two years, so if there are programs, it’d be cool to know of.

Hey welcome back! :) I don’t know of any teach programs, but I have heard of plenty of people participating in them so I’m sure there are some out there.

Let’s see. I’ve always wanted to see this video subbed: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1785
It’s one of my favorites, but it’s has a lot of dialogue, so it won’t be very easy to sub. Hmm.

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1774 I always thought this one was pretty funny. It's short too.

Or perhaps one of the Kiki series episodes. They are pretty funny too!

Thanks for starting to sub Jonneh. Just sub what you want and are interested in, the site will appreciate any subs you can give. I don’t believe Tunnels have ever been in a batsu game. As for the program, I recommend asking Kyon, he is doing the exact thing you are interested in. He is teaching english to middle schoolers. Thanks again.