Ramadan Kareem !

Ramadan Kareem to all Muslims, may Allah forgive our sins and bless us ;)

Thanks i think i would just quote that again :)

[quote:1r6uqihr][i:1r6uqihr]Originally posted by Kanzaki[/i:1r6uqihr]
Ramadan Kareem to all Muslims, may Allah forgive our sins and bless us ;)[/quote:1r6uqihr]

Huh? You’re muslim?
And what is Ramadan Kareem… sorry - I never listened in the Religion classes in school:P

[quote:9a95va62][i:9a95va62]Originally posted by Outlaws0023[/i:9a95va62]

[quote:9a95va62][i:9a95va62]Originally posted by Kanzaki[/i:9a95va62]
Ramadan Kareem to all Muslims, may Allah forgive our sins and bless us ;)[/quote:9a95va62]

Huh? You’re muslim?
And what is Ramadan Kareem… sorry - I never listened in the Religion classes in school:P[/quote:9a95va62]

Hello,

Yes, there are many muslims on the forum, Erhan, ShadiHD, and probably hundreds and hundreds others ;)

Ramadan Kareem is something that we could translate as the equivalent of “Merry Christimas”, but in a more powerful manner - In the month of Ramadan, Muslims don’t eat nor drink from dawn until sunset for a period of 29-30 days (depending on the appearance of the new moon) We pray much more than in normal days, we read the Quran a lot and make more good deeds.

Oh, I see

I’m an atheist… that’s why I didn’t pay attention to religion in school:)

ramadan kreeeem :D

what about chewwing gum ??? that’s not food … is it possibl for You muslim guys to put gum inside your mouth ??

[color=blue:2tgyx0wr][CENTER]it is ok but not in ramadan not before sunset so you dont eat or drink before sunset [/CENTER][/color:2tgyx0wr]

[quote:1wn3pn0z][i:1wn3pn0z]Originally posted by ||—PEGO—||[/i:1wn3pn0z]
what about chewwing gum ??? that’s not food … is it possibl for You muslim guys to put gum inside your mouth ??[/quote:1wn3pn0z]

No chewing gum, nothing that can go through your throat (chewing gum, when you chew it, gives you liquid gum…) except your own saliva of course :drool:

Salam. Didn’t realize there were other Muslims here! Ramadan Mubarak!

from dawn until dusk no eating or drinking,than it would be better when ramadan is during winter,beacause the time between sunrise and sunset is shorter