RE: batsu game 2012 hentai endo's mail message

i think the staff is tiring of Endo, they made that joke with the movie promos, essentially accusing him of phoning it in, and Hamada wasn’t laughing. I think they wanted to pull a huge prank on him to shake him up, and Chiaki approved.

I believe she had nothing to do with the scripting. All things said, she would be wise not to take him back regardless.

People don’t change.

And lets just get this straight, the crew tricked him into text flirting with the girl, and he never met her in person. They pulled the prank on him in the Spy Batsu, he realized he’d been tricked.

Now, while he’s dating his manager, he gets a text from the same girl, exchanges some more texts, and meets in person (for the first time), and doesn’t think it might be a trick again? Like Chiaki said, he’s cute, but wow, is he an idiot. I bet the crew were surprised when he went for it.

Having soo much sympathy for Endo, I just wish he would get over it…
On a side note, I wish we got back with Chiaki, but that’s just a wishful thinking :)

Watching this year’s batsu game, I wondered who the Morizaki woman is. She appears with Chiaki and the Endo family as they sing new lyrics to the Ashita ga aru sa music. I could be wrong because her hair is different and I can’t be arsed to track down the photo in the drawer, but I believe Morizaki is the woman that Endo was corresponding with. I wish he would get over it too, but it’s more a case of could rather than would since it looks like Suga is giving her a bigger part in the game. She’s cute by the way, so I don’t blame Endo for trying in the first place. I think that his chances with Chiaki are over and done with. From my experiences in Japan, the first wife (even if she is the ex-wife) is always going to be associated with you if you have kids together. It’s different than what I experienced in America.

[quote="Ibaraki Dave":1bzeamur]Watching this year’s batsu game, I wondered who the Morizaki woman is. She appears with Chiaki and the Endo family as they sing new lyrics to the Ashita ga aru sa music. I could be wrong because her hair is different and I can’t be arsed to track down the photo in the drawer, but I believe Morizaki is the woman that Endo was corresponding with. I wish he would get over it too, but it’s more a case of could rather than would since it looks like Suga is giving her a bigger part in the game. She’s cute by the way, so I don’t blame Endo for trying in the first place. I think that his chances with Chiaki are over and done with. From my experiences in Japan, the first wife (even if she is the ex-wife) is always going to be associated with you if you have kids together. It’s different than what I experienced in America.[/quote:1bzeamur]

According to her Japanese Wikipedia page, Morisaki apparently is a ‘料理研究家’, which roughly translates to ‘dish student’ in Google Translate, so maybe she’s something like a food critic, but she does dabble in gravure as well. And if I remember correctly, that girl in the photo you mentioned was an extra called Misa hired to play a part in the ‘Hamada is Watching’ episode, where Hamada didn’t show up for filming but somehow ‘appeared’ in VTRs that the other members filmed.

On Endo, although I do like him, he really does need to start settling down. Those text messages from Enthusiastic Teachers were funny. but it made me a bit sad to see that he hadn’t really changed from when he and Chiaki divorced. Eyeing other girls when he’s dating someone else and trying to sweet talk them is going to get him in major trouble if he’s not careful. :worried:

[quote="Ibaraki Dave":31ffd23b]Watching this year’s batsu game, I wondered who the Morizaki woman is. She appears with Chiaki and the Endo family as they sing new lyrics to the Ashita ga aru sa music. I could be wrong because her hair is different and I can’t be arsed to track down the photo in the drawer, but I believe Morizaki is the woman that Endo was corresponding with. I wish he would get over it too, but it’s more a case of could rather than would since it looks like Suga is giving her a bigger part in the game. She’s cute by the way, so I don’t blame Endo for trying in the first place. I think that his chances with Chiaki are over and done with. From my experiences in Japan, the first wife (even if she is the ex-wife) is always going to be associated with you if you have kids together. It’s different than what I experienced in America.[/quote:31ffd23b]

Her full name is Yuki Morisaki, she is notably famous for being a chef and model. She is responsible for providing the recipes in manga called Shokugeki no Soma (great manga btw)
[img:31ffd23b]http://a.mpcdn.net/manga/p/16348/427611/2.jpg[/img:31ffd23b]