Rpg

final fantasy series, wild arms, breath of fire… and some more which i cant remember atm…

Final Fantasy series(played 7, 10, 10-2 and 12), Breath of Fire IV(I think it was), The Last Remnant, Onimush(could that be considered an RPG, I think so).

For me, an entertaining story and interesting setting is more important than the lenght or difficulty of the game.

Suikoden 2,
Final Fantasy 8,10, 10-2 and 12,
Lunar: Silver Star Story and Lunar: Eternal Blue,
dotHack-Series and
Persona 4.

Jesus…I think I spent too much time in front of the consoles ;)

This is my list of RPG that I had finished in my life. (And also my favs)

FF 6 (Snes)
FF 7 (PSX)
FF 8 (PSX)
FF 9 (PSX)
FF 10 (PS2) 10-2 and 12 are so so…
FF 7 Dirge of Cerberus (PS2)
Xenogears (PSX)
Zelda Ocarina of Time (N64)
Zelda Majora Mask (N64)
Zelda A Link to the Past (Snes)
Zelda Minish Cap (GBA)
Zelda Wind Wakers (GC) Playing now twilight princess ^^
Star Ocean (Snes)
Star Ocean 2 (PS2)
Secret of Mana (Snes)
Tales of Phantasia (Snes)
Lufia 1 & 2 (Snes)
Breath of Fire (Snes)
Breath of Fire 2 (Snes)
Breath of Fire 4 (PSX) Hadn’t played 3 yet :)
Super Mario RPG (Snes) My first done RPG!! =*
Crono Cross (PSX)
Crono Trigger (Snes)
Paper Mario (N64)
Valkyrie Profile (PSX)
Valkyrie Profile 2(PS2)
.Hack Series (7 Games) (PS2)
Golden Sun 1 & 2 (GBA)
And much more!! can’t remember atm, but this are my favs, Specially…

“FINAL FANTASY 7” BEST GAME EVER MADE.

Yeah I’m full NERD xD ( Love Games :B )

My favourites
Fallout 1-3 - brilliant post apocalypse RPG. 1st and 2nd were really fun to play, 3rd had the best gamesystem, but lacked the laughs I got from the other parts and level cap sucked. With mods 3rd part is the best.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic - way better than the 2nd and nice story
World of Warcraft - played for 2 years, stoped playing this March, maybe it’ll grow a beard again with the next addon. Oh yeah I liked the lore from Warcraft.

I’m actually slightly shocked… not even one of you people said anything about the Fallout series… I mean c’mon, Fallout is only the greatest universe ever created, but also the greatest post-nuclear RPG ever created for the PC… and I mean ever. Sure we have Zelda on nintendo and Final Fantasies etc. etc. but when it comes to PC, Fallout is the one who takes the cake. Mass Effects, the latest Dragon Age Origins, Baldurs Gates all those are nice and sexy, but Fallout 2 is still the greatest there is.

At least in my own humble opinion. :D (don’t hit me)

[quote:gkxdf289][i:gkxdf289]Originally posted by Shepuz[/i:gkxdf289]
I’m actually slightly shocked… not even one of you people said anything about the Fallout series… I mean c’mon, Fallout is only the greatest universe ever created, but also the greatest post-nuclear RPG ever created for the PC… and I mean ever. Sure we have Zelda on nintendo and Final Fantasies etc. etc. but when it comes to PC, Fallout is the one who takes the cake. Mass Effects, the latest Dragon Age Origins, Baldurs Gates all those are nice and sexy, but Fallout 2 is still the greatest there is.

At least in my own humble opinion. :D (don’t hit me)[/quote:gkxdf289]

You should have read my post more carefully, I mentioned Fallout ^^

My favorites:

-Final Fantasy 7 and 9
-Chrono Trigger
-Valkyria Chronicles
-Sakura Taisen 3
-Tales of Symphonia
-Golden Sun 1 and 2

WHAT~!!! How could no one say The Elder Scroll series?!?!?!?! Such an amazing game!!

[quote:36iryn9c][i:36iryn9c]Originally posted by petersmia[/i:36iryn9c]
best rpg ever made: final fantasy tactics its strategy/rpg best story ever made

then second spot final fantasy 7

[size=134:36iryn9c][b:36iryn9c]1)legend of the dragoon[/b:36iryn9c][/size:36iryn9c]

4)crono cross(amazing game)

5)final fantasy 8-9[/quote:36iryn9c]

Legend of Dragoon should be number 1…Nobody in the Playstation Era made a better RPG Combat System than that game…You gotta work for your combos…Xenogears would be my 2nd and FF8 my third…FF7, I wasn’t feeling that one at first when it came out but I played it once I stopped feigning for L.O.D.

Tales of Symphonia’s my absolute favourite.

Others include:

Final Fantasy 7 and 8
Mother 2 and 3 (Cried at the end of 3).
Tales of Phantasia
Zoids Saga
Mario and Luigi Superstar

There’s others but I can’t remember lol.

Too many RPGs to count … im a great RPG Addict and finished probably any Game that exists on this Planet.

My favs are definately the Final Fanatsy Series (finished all from 1 - 12) and the Star Ocean Series. I also miss the good old Secret of Mana and Parasite Eve Series.

My alltime Fav would probably be Final Fantasy Tactics, mainly because of the awesome Job System and because of how long it had me hooked (200+ Hours on PS1 and 160+ hours on PSP now)

Last RPG i finished was Jeanne D’Arc for PSP, its a old Game already but slipped my Fangs for a while, so i caught up to that over Christmas. Now im waiting for the new Final Fantasy 13 and ofcourse White Knight Chronicles for PS3.

Jean d’arc was poop can’t beleive you like it lol how good is legend of dragoon? I’ve seen it and heard it lots but never really had the urge to play can’t wait for mass effect 2 comes our day after exams doubt I’d be able to play cause Ill probably be wasted cause my mates hosting after exams party lol…anywaaaaay mass effect 2 then FF13 reaaaaly can’t wait don’t know what to get it on ps3 or xbox?

when i think of legend of dragoon, i also think of final fantasy 8. both have the same kind of feel to it. another good rpg for psx is legend of legaia…

Top 5 RPG in no particular order:

Tales of Phantasia <Best>
Tales of Vesperia
wild arms
brigandine (RPG tactic)
Final Fantasy VII

[quote:1mt91o2j][i:1mt91o2j]Originally posted by suzakuryuu[/i:1mt91o2j]
Top 5 RPG in no particular order:

Tales of Phantasia <Best>
Tales of Vesperia
wild arms
brigandine (RPG tactic)
Final Fantasy VII[/quote:1mt91o2j]

I loved Tales of Phantasia lol.
Also into Final Fantasy VIII and X.
Going to buy Final Fantasy XIII when it’s released.

My favourite RPG is The Legend of Dragoon. I also like Suikoden 2 with the amazing storyline and The Last Remnant.

Final Fantasy VII
Lost odyssey
mother earthbound
Fallout 3
persona 3

and long etc…

Two games I will never forget :
1- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (endless possibilities and total freedom)
2- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (every thing in the game is epic though it’s not very popular)

Well I’ve enjoyed Diablo 2, tbh… ;-)