Searching for a song in an Anime

Hey guys, I need some help.
There is an old school anime called "SLAM DUNK" and I really love that one ;D
Now there were using a song in the Anime atleast twice and I am searching for this song
As far as I know its an old japanese love song?!

[url:e1mu59t5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2xt2-s_Dws[/url:e1mu59t5]

Also "Ebichu" (the main character from the same short series name) kinda karaokes that song
[url:e1mu59t5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTY2qdCfDtI[/url:e1mu59t5]

Its going like "chururururu" almost all the time,the sub group translates it as " I´ve been rejected "
Does someone know a name or have a link for me so I can search for it?

I have already searched and asked on ffshrine and many other places and no luck yet.
I believe that I have checked on every available OST so far and haven’t found this very special song.

Maybe the gaki fans can help me :clap:
bye

sal

– 17.09.2010, 16:30 –

I know its been a long time and nobody seems to have an answer so far but…!

Could be someone so nice to write me down the Japanese -"what they sing" in readable roman letters for me?

Best would be from both videos, and both times its only about the song.
All I got so far is from Ebichu’s first try "Anata ni …" xD

I have never learned Japanese but I think it would help me a lot to search for it.

Thanks to anyone who have some spare time for this :D
Sal

Sorry, I tried all I can and all searches I get spell out impossible ;(

try gendou.com it is a site of anime tracklist 8)

Gendou only has the OP and ED for the anime.

[quote="iniquiti":8s8fyvx2]Gendou only has the OP and ED for the anime.[/quote:8s8fyvx2]
it is full version :o

it sounds like
松田聖子
野ばらのエチュード

matsuda seiko "wild rose etude"

but i think the only similarity is the lyric "churira"

[quote="joker":3a9g5tp1][quote="iniquiti":3a9g5tp1]Gendou only has the OP and ED for the anime.[/quote:3a9g5tp1]
it is full version :o[/quote:3a9g5tp1]

Yea, I know, the full version of the opening and ending theme songs. Not the song the original poster is requesting for.

[quote="iniquiti":xoovgawz][quote="joker":xoovgawz][quote="iniquiti":xoovgawz]Gendou only has the OP and ED for the anime.[/quote:xoovgawz]
it is full version :o[/quote:xoovgawz]

Yea, I know, the full version of the opening and ending theme songs. Not the song the original poster is requesting for.[/quote:xoovgawz]
sry iniquiti, ;( got the wrong meaning

HI Im taking a crash course for Japanese Foreign Language. We will be having a japanese cultural show soon. But I got some difficulty downloading japanese anime songs. HELP PLS! :call: