Sneak Peek of The New 2009 Batsu Game!!!!

[quote:2c5uxb4h][i:2c5uxb4h]Originally posted by Slayeer[/i:2c5uxb4h]

[quote:2c5uxb4h][i:2c5uxb4h]Originally posted by Qurao[/i:2c5uxb4h]

[quote:2c5uxb4h][i:2c5uxb4h]Originally posted by Slayeer[/i:2c5uxb4h]
(we should make a chatroom or something for chatting while the show is on!)[/quote:2c5uxb4h]
Someone should broadcast the show on Justin.tv. That would provide everyone with the stream, and give a chatroom at the same time :)[/quote:2c5uxb4h]

AAAAAH, even an better idea! But who has the software to do so…?[/quote:2c5uxb4h]

was meaning to ask the same thing, it would be GREAT to watch it live online somehow… but how… ?(

[quote:2dlr2949][i:2dlr2949]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:2dlr2949]

[quote:2dlr2949][i:2dlr2949]Originally posted by prinsesa808[/i:2dlr2949]
the preview got me salivating to watch the whole show already! thank you thank you for sharing the link! :slight_smile:

looks like so much fun, i’m hoping a kind soul would sub it soon enough… LOL :D[/quote:2dlr2949]

It’s going to take more than one kind soul to sub this entire thing :P[/quote:2dlr2949]

haha, yeah, i suppose :D

calling all potential subbers out there… we need your knowledge/expertise - have mercy! :P

[quote:36pgv46d][i:36pgv46d]Originally posted by Slayeer[/i:36pgv46d]
AAAAAH, even an better idea! But who has the software to do so…?[/quote:36pgv46d]
It’s pretty easy… And if my PC wasn’t a hunk of crap I’d do it ;)

I searched YouTube, and found [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCK2m2caU04:36pgv46d]this video[/url:36pgv46d] which seems to explain how to do it in a way that’s pretty understandable.

Nice find!!!

I will most likely not be home around the time the gaki special will be broadcasted. We will have to find someone else who is prepared to broadcast…

[quote:3lrgaray][i:3lrgaray]Originally posted by Senkun[/i:3lrgaray]
it is 2009 not 2010 but anyway there are some things to see which i dont like. the fact they doing the same like on newspaper at the begin. seems to be they riding a train or something again like a bus. but lets wait for the full thing.[/quote:3lrgaray]

u dont have to worry about a deajavo thingy they already did that in the past with the Onsen batsu game

does anyone knows when its going to be released ?

[quote:2fvf53kl][i:2fvf53kl]Originally posted by carlito27[/i:2fvf53kl]
does anyone knows when its going to be released ?[/quote:2fvf53kl]

The batsu will air on the last day of 2009(If im correct).
For the exact information, please read trough some of the actieve 2009 batsu topic’s around the forum!.

The release of a downloadble version of the batsu will soon follow the TV premiere.

hmm…curiouser and curiouser…the suspense is killing me! thanks, guys!! :D

[quote:18kdslpm][i:18kdslpm]Originally posted by Qurao[/i:18kdslpm]

[quote:18kdslpm][i:18kdslpm]Originally posted by Slayeer[/i:18kdslpm]
AAAAAH, even an better idea! But who has the software to do so…?[/quote:18kdslpm]

I searched YouTube, and found [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCK2m2caU04:18kdslpm]this video[/url:18kdslpm] which seems to explain how to do it in a way that’s pretty understandable.[/quote:18kdslpm]

I can certainly try this. My computer can handle it no problem. The question is whether my bandwidth can. Since I don’t get NTV broadcast, I’ll have to use TvAnts. I’ll try some tests and see how it goes.

I was expecting it to be 16:9 this year, it someone could broadcast this in a chatroom that would be great!

Is it time to pop the popcorn yet?? NO? DAMNIT!! This is going to be fricking awesome!

[quote:30u3xp0i][i:30u3xp0i]Originally posted by Petridish[/i:30u3xp0i]

[quote:30u3xp0i][i:30u3xp0i]Originally posted by Qurao[/i:30u3xp0i]

[quote:30u3xp0i][i:30u3xp0i]Originally posted by Slayeer[/i:30u3xp0i]
AAAAAH, even an better idea! But who has the software to do so…?[/quote:30u3xp0i]

I searched YouTube, and found [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCK2m2caU04:30u3xp0i]this video[/url:30u3xp0i] which seems to explain how to do it in a way that’s pretty understandable.[/quote:30u3xp0i]

I can certainly try this. My computer can handle it no problem. The question is whether my bandwidth can. Since I don’t get NTV broadcast, I’ll have to use TvAnts. I’ll try some tests and see how it goes.[/quote:30u3xp0i]

Did some tests and don’t think this is possible for me. I tried broadcasting the police batsu game on justintv, and while successful, the quality wasn’t so good, and increasing the bitrate to make it good quality would cause bandwidth issues and the stream would pause a lot. This is even without using TvAnts, which is Peer-to-peer broadcasting.

TvAnts does have a chat feature though, so if anyone is going to watch this on the NTV channel on TvAnts, I’ll be there :)

damn it. this year’s Batsu game is going to be GREAT.

I think some people from japan who are not in this forum will also record and up it somewhere in the internet. Just a matter of time. BTW I merged the two topics.

Oh man, what a great idea, I hope someone is able to set it up, a chat room would be great. I wouldn’t expect anyone to do any real time translations for us, but perhaps someone could give partial translations or explanations of confusing scenes, that would be amazing.

On a side note: I had a dream last night where I remember watching the batsu lol, it must really be on my mind. I don’t remember anything at all about it except that the gaki cast died >< and thinking that the producers were pretty short sighted in coming up with the punishment this year…

That IS a great idea. By the way, I wish Gaki would broadcast world wide. They have a great fan base!

someone already does that on justin tv :D

Shibata, get ready for subbing, boy :D :D

[quote:3v2kc9x3][i:3v2kc9x3]Originally posted by Kanzaki[/i:3v2kc9x3]
Shibata, get ready for subbing, boy :D :D[/quote:3v2kc9x3]

Shibata will sub the 2009 batsu:

[url:3v2kc9x3]http://www.shibatabread.com/2009/12/what-new-years-batsu-game-means-to-me.html[/url:3v2kc9x3]

Unless someone get it done before him, you’ll have to wait just like you waited for the police batsu :rolleyes:

Don’t know if it’s the right thread, or maybe it was posted anywhere - but maybe it’s helpful to watch batsu at Dec 31st ;)

I tried “KeyHoleTV” 15 minutes ago, there is a channel there “NihonTV” and there was a commercial/teaser for the coming up batsu game.

So - Is this the NIPPON-TV where the new Batsu will be aired on Dec 31st ???

Found the download link and a description for KeyHoleTV at

[url=http://xorsyst.com/japan/watch-japanese-tv-online/:1rolunku]xorsyst.com[/url:1rolunku]