Soudou for Global Moderator

[quote="TokyoAshes":1xhiq9of]Any 90’s born in the house??!! :rock: :rock:[/quote:1xhiq9of]

Only me. I’m possibly the youngest one here :(

[quote="VideogameDC":2355zmcx]I always thought you were younger… I calculated you at least 21 years-old :o[/quote:2355zmcx]

Well luckily I appear younger to people too. I had to go to a bar for some work-related meeting when I was about 23 years old or so, they stopped me at the door because they thought I was under 18. I don’t drive so I had no ID of any sort, but luckily they let me in as I wasn’t going to be drinking alcohol anyways. :rofl:
I sometimes still get asked if I have my Student ID card for a discount when I go to the cinema, sadly still have to pay Adult prices though since I’m not a student ;( One time when in a group the guy at the counter just gave me a student discount without asking though, that was awesome! 8)

I always thought that at least Soudou was older than me!! I’m feeling cold…my joins hurts. I smell like old fart :drunk:

[quote="soudou":2l6z4m6g][quote="VideogameDC":2l6z4m6g]I always thought you were younger… I calculated you at least 21 years-old :o[/quote:2l6z4m6g]

Well luckily I appear younger to people too. I had to go to a bar for some work-related meeting when I was about 23 years old or so, they stopped me at the door because they thought I was under 18. I don’t drive so I had no ID of any sort, but luckily they let me in as I wasn’t going to be drinking alcohol anyways. :rofl:
I sometimes still get asked if I have my Student ID card for a discount when I go to the cinema, sadly still have to pay Adult prices though since I’m not a student ;( One time when in a group the guy at the counter just gave me a student discount without asking though, that was awesome! 8)[/quote:2l6z4m6g]

Me, in the other hand, I get calculated 22 years old! Doesn’t matter if I let my beard grow or I cut it, I still get mistaken by looking older somehow :(

[quote="VideogameDC":1q6k5uss][quote="TokyoAshes":1q6k5uss]Any 90’s born in the house??!! :rock: :rock:[/quote:1q6k5uss]

Only me. I’m possibly the youngest one here :([/quote:1q6k5uss]

viva tamagotchi, back street boys, fresh prince of belair, :rock:

[quote="Arlekin":2ywiprt7]I always thought that at least Soudou was older than me!! I’m feeling cold…my joins hurts. I smell like old fart :drunk:[/quote:2ywiprt7]

You’ll end up with a cane and you’ll ahve white-ish hair :devil:

[quote="TokyoAshes":2xzm68i6][quote="VideogameDC":2xzm68i6][quote="TokyoAshes":2xzm68i6]Any 90’s born in the house??!! :rock: :rock:[/quote:2xzm68i6]

Only me. I’m possibly the youngest one here :([/quote:2xzm68i6]

viva tamagotchi, back street boys, fresh prince of belair, :rock:[/quote:2xzm68i6]

Viva the GameBoy Color, checkerboard era of Cartoon Network, good ol’ 90’s Internet browsing :P

[quote="Arlekin":2jfkjw1p]I always thought that at least Soudou was older than me!! I’m feeling cold…my joins hurts. I smell like old fart :drunk:[/quote:2jfkjw1p]
hahah you sound like the people down south that i call in the call center i work at … |(

[quote="VideogameDC":1i5be5i6]Me, in the other hand, I get calculated 22 years old! Doesn’t matter if I let my beard grow or I cut it, I still get mistaken by looking older somehow :([/quote:1i5be5i6]

Embrace it and go full Gandalf! :rofl:

[quote="TokyoAshes":1i5be5i6] viva tamagotchi, back street boys, fresh prince of belair, :rock:[/quote:1i5be5i6]

Well since I was born in 1985, I did pretty much grow up in the 90s and had fun with tamagotchis. I had a dog and a pikachu! 8)
Dunno if it was as big in other countries but I loved collecting Pogs back then too :inlove:

[quote="Arlekin":1i5be5i6]I always thought that at least Soudou was older than me!! I’m feeling cold…my joins hurts. I smell like old fart :drunk:[/quote:1i5be5i6]

You’re only as old as you feel… oh wait I’m at least 20 years older if that’s true… crap!!

[quote="soudou":21xl02go][quote="VideogameDC":21xl02go]Me, in the other hand, I get calculated 22 years old! Doesn’t matter if I let my beard grow or I cut it, I still get mistaken by looking older somehow :([/quote:21xl02go]

Embrace it and go full Gandalf! :rofl: [/quote:21xl02go]

At least I could grow it to become a ZZ Top member :rofl:

[quote="Arlekin":2q1f6d69]:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :D I’m going to the park to feed the pigeons and play chess :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/quote:2q1f6d69]

Good to see you’re handling your age very well :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote="Arlekin":376c992b]:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :D I’m going to the park to feed the pigeons and play chess :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/quote:376c992b]

You could re-enact Pixar’s animated short:

[video:376c992b]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IYRC7g2ICg[/video:376c992b]

[video:376c992b]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFnvRiFTcYg[/video:376c992b]

You’re not alone [b:3ja49yoh]Arlekin[/b:3ja49yoh], many people of my age go to the clubs and stuff to get drunk and all that, while me I just watch japanese things, videogames and that’s it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote="VideogameDC":vzi9m4r3]You’re not alone [b:vzi9m4r3]Arlekin[/b:vzi9m4r3], many people of my age go to the clubs and stuff to get drunk and all that, while me I just watch japanese things, videogames and that’s it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/quote:vzi9m4r3]

Yeah, I’m not into going to dance either (Altho I can totally go out to dance with the Gaki members…and we can do the "Memory Dance"!!! That would be super awesome!!!) But yes, I like to drink a lot. Actually I’m kind of drunk right now…drinking my Red Chilean wine…celebrating Father’s day (No, I’m not a father…that’s why I’m celebrating LOL) watching Absolutely Tasty and talking with all of you!!

And how we came to talk about my old age and stuffs?? This was for nominate Soudou for Global Mod :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This shows something interesting; The people here in this site is very friendly and wants to talk to each other. Sadly, I don’t use the chat box…but is really nice to talk with you all

Btw, [b:2zugal3m]VideogameDC[/b:2zugal3m] I just lost it with your video :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote="Arlekin":qc0izavd]And how we came to talk about my old age and stuffs?? This was for nominate Soudou for Global Mod :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This shows something interesting; The people here in this site is very friendly and wants to talk to each other. Sadly, I don’t use the chat box…but is really nice to talk with you all

Btw, [b:qc0izavd]VideogameDC[/b:qc0izavd] I just lost it with your video :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/quote:qc0izavd]

This is why I like this forum, people are friendly with eachother, even if there are some serious people, but they still enjoy talking with the comunity

Thanks, when you said ‘‘I’m not a father anyway’’, the video inmediately got in my head, and I just posted it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote="TokyoAshes":29qv2vdv][quote="Knudow":29qv2vdv]Being a user is aaaaalways better.

All those nights having to endure a stupid user complaining to me on MSN Messenger at 2-3AM… I don’t miss them, I can sleep now!![/quote:29qv2vdv]
msn messenger? do people still use that ??!! :o[/quote:29qv2vdv]

Mmh… well, yes. Peoples use Skype now, but why is it weird? It’s like saying: "Woah, people still use forums?" (some people say things like that)

What’s the alternative to chat with people? Using the facebook chat? Using twitter as a chat (people do this, i don’t know why)?

I still don’t get why people stopped using MSN suddenly.

By the way, how did this thread turned into a 3 page thread so fast? xD

[quote="VideogameDC":29qv2vdv][quote="Arlekin":29qv2vdv][quote="TokyoAshes":29qv2vdv] msn messenger? do people still use that ??!! :o[/quote:29qv2vdv]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And they let him messages on MySpace :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D[/quote:29qv2vdv]

And his blog is hosted on GeoCities :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/quote:29qv2vdv]

I never knew what MySpace was, but I did have a lot of web pages on GeoCities… a Dragon Ball themed page, with midi music and things like that… And several counter strike clan webpages (I was the only member, I liked creating a whole page for a clan, playing with the clan tag for a few months and then create a new clan)

Oh, and… stop laughing at me!

[img:29qv2vdv]http://i.imgur.com/Dqg84Zp.gif[/img:29qv2vdv]

[hide:29qv2vdv]I created it this morning and was waiting for a reason to post this gif xD[/hide:29qv2vdv]