Tanaka Married To Model?

I thought that served to almost cover their faces on NicoNico, though I already know that since many people in Japan wear masks to prevent getting sick or to pass their sickness to other people in a public area.

Japanese people are just smarter and they don’t want someone showing a video of them in class and having their high school experience ruined/defined by a video they happened to upload to the internet!

[quote="Knudow":vfbb4y1s]Japanese people are just smarter and they don’t want someone showing a video of them in class and having their high school experience ruined/defined by a video they happened to upload to the internet![/quote:vfbb4y1s]

Yeah personally I think it’s great for a number of reasons that they’re so careful about personal identification online.

As for the surgical mask thing, the top reason to wear one is health but since they’re in their own room, it’s probably for other reasons like anonymity. Supposedly some even wear them as a fashion thing:

http://www.japantoday.com/category/life ... their-face

Oh and not all cover their identity on that channel, especially that one guy who goes the full hog and does crossdress cosplay (bottom left square) :rofl:
[video:vfbb4y1s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHcOu4mrrF4[/video:vfbb4y1s]

I know, right? I saw many videos from Japan where they record people walking on a street (Probably for ‘‘News Report’’ things) where many girls or boys use surgical masks, that was one of my biggest questions from japanese-related things until now!

Apparently other people in Japan feel very free to show their faces sometimes.

[quote="Arlekin":aw7uelgb]Well, it help me alot. Nice to meet you [b:aw7uelgb]JuriTanaka[/b:aw7uelgb] :bow: :bow: Btw, can I bother you with a question?? What is the name od the terrible movie?? I kind of like terrible japanese movies, so it will be nice to watch it. Thank you for your time and for the info, is really appreciated :bow: :bow: Btw, I like your Ranger avatar[/quote:aw7uelgb]

[img:aw7uelgb]http://pds6.egloos.com/pds/200712/28/19/b0044119_47748b1d08b6c.jpg[/img:aw7uelgb] Shark Shin Man and Peach Hip Girl. This movie is really boring |-) ! I imagined a nice action movie, like the original manga, and as you can see at the poster and at the trailer, [b:aw7uelgb]but where’s the action?![/b:aw7uelgb] I only see dialouge scenes inside cars. And Kuro (Tadanobu Asano) and Momojiri (Shie Kohinata) don’t have a relationship like at the manga (at the manga they are more like a couple, they had sex by the way, but at the movie they are more like friends). The movie is completly different from original story
And if you have read the manga yet and thinks that could be awesome to watch this movie only to see Shie nude (at the manga Momojiri was nude or with underwear at 80% of the story). Well, you can’t :shake: she appears in underwear and naked on a bathtub, but nothing too explicit like the manga.

Well…somehow now I don’t want to watch the movie :D :D :D But I have to say, the manga looks promising. And you’re right, I search for Momojiri and in the couple of pics of the manga that I saw, she was completely naked…interesting…this can be material for the Endos :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So, such a great review that you made!! I’m not going to watch the movie, but I have to try the manga :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: Thank you so much [b:wwhf3jbt]JuriTanaka[/b:wwhf3jbt] for the recommendation :clap: :clap: :clap:

[quote="VideogameDC":itxim1vh]It’s funny because she appeared on 2 batsus while Yamasaki’s wife only barely made an apperiance on the EDF Batsu (Not showing her face). Same goes to Matsumoto’s wife and Chiaki (Endo’s ex wife).
I always wondered how Yamasaki’s wife looks. :^)[/quote:itxim1vh]
[b:itxim1vh]Hosei Tsukitei’s[/b:itxim1vh] (I need to remember that he isn’t Yamasaki anymore) wife has appeared in 500 questions, her name is Aya. She is 11 years junior than Hosei and they are married since 2001 (I think) This is Aya, she is pretty, but a lot of japanese people said that she have tons of makeup in her face :rofl:
[img:itxim1vh]http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/k_sfv8539/imgs/d/1/d19ce799.JPG[/img:itxim1vh] [img:itxim1vh]http://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/20100405/13/osm0364/52/88/j/t02200169_0350026910482994378.jpg[/img:itxim1vh]

[quote="juriTanaka":32whwmuk][quote="VideogameDC":32whwmuk]It’s funny because she appeared on 2 batsus while Yamasaki’s wife only barely made an apperiance on the EDF Batsu (Not showing her face). Same goes to Matsumoto’s wife and Chiaki (Endo’s ex wife).
I always wondered how Yamasaki’s wife looks. :^)[/quote:32whwmuk]
[b:32whwmuk]Hosei Tsukitei’s[/b:32whwmuk] (I need to remember that he isn’t Yamasaki anymore) wife has appeared in 500 questions, her name is Aya. She is 11 years junior than Hosei and they are married since 2001 (I think) This is Aya, she is pretty, but a lot of japanese people said that she have tons of makeup in her face :rofl:
[img:32whwmuk]http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/k_sfv8539/imgs/d/1/d19ce799.JPG[/img:32whwmuk] [img:32whwmuk]http://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/20100405/13/osm0364/52/88/j/t02200169_0350026910482994378.jpg[/img:32whwmuk][/quote:32whwmuk]

I still call him Yamasaki, so don’t worry, you’re not the only one :D
Now to the main event: I read somewhere else (probably here) that the girl appearing in the 500 questions is not Yamasaki’s actual wife, they used a model or something to do the episode. (I could be wrong, who knows hahaha).

Isn’t Tsukitei his stage name but his real name is still Yamasaki? So we can call him both ways, right?

[quote="VideogameDC":3jvytc2q]Now to the main event: I read somewhere else (probably here) that the girl appearing in the 500 questions is not Yamasaki’s actual wife, they used a model or something to do the episode. (I could be wrong, who knows hahaha).[/quote:3jvytc2q]

I think Arlekin mentioned it but they don’t remember their source. If it was an actor maybe she’s credited someplace? I’ve only read people saying they look like a cute couple in the 500 questions shrug

[quote="Knudow":3jvytc2q]Isn’t Tsukitei his stage name but his real name is still Yamasaki? So we can call him both ways, right?[/quote:3jvytc2q]

Yamasaki is his family name yeah though Tsukitei is almost a family name in the Japanese tradition of becoming part of a rakugo family, given to him by Tsukitei Happo. You know the whole "Shohei-hey-hey" thing? That’s not his family name, that’s a rakugo name! Shōfukutei Shōhei is his rakugo title and his birth name is something like Hiroshi Toshi.

He seems to let Matsumoto & Hamada slide with calling him by his nicknames Yamazaki and Yama-chan still out of respect for them, but Cocorico respectfully call him Housei-san. Rola kept absentmindedly calling him Yamasaki on a karaoke contest show and he was like "Tsukitei right? It’s not getting through…". :rofl: But on the flipside he lets people use Housei instead of Tsukitei if they prefer, which is uncommon in Japan since it’s his first name. On shows outside Gaki hosts and fellow TV celebs call him Housei-san, or if they’re familiarial, Housei-kun. The general public refer to him as Housei-san when speaking directly to him on Twitter. :)

[quote="soudou":2a7y5ae0][quote="VideogameDC":2a7y5ae0]Now to the main event: I read somewhere else (probably here) that the girl appearing in the 500 questions is not Yamasaki’s actual wife, they used a model or something to do the episode. (I could be wrong, who knows hahaha).[/quote:2a7y5ae0]

I think Arlekin mentioned it but they don’t remember their source. If it was an actor maybe she’s credited someplace? I’ve only read people saying they look like a cute couple in the 500 questions shrug[/quote:2a7y5ae0]

Too bad that 2chan doesn’t seem interested in this kind of thing, or else we could have more info about this.

[quote="VideogameDC":2m65vxj6]Too bad that 2chan doesn’t seem interested in this kind of thing, or else we could have more info about this.[/quote:2m65vxj6]

Maybe that’s for the best, they probably wouldn’t have much nice to say about it. :rofl: I’ve accidentally stumbled across comments about Housei and his family in the past whilst trying to find transcripts for TV episodes and have wished I didn’t… :sweat:

[quote="soudou":1lxssmt2] I’ve accidentally stumbled across comments about Housei and his family in the past whilst trying to find transcripts for TV episodes and have wished I didn’t… :sweat:[/quote:1lxssmt2]

I know that feeling pal. I wish I never watched the "Matsumoto Profesional" documentary. That almost kill my image of Matchan. But tell us… what did you find??? :o :o

[quote="soudou":m87yvlsn][quote="VideogameDC":m87yvlsn]Too bad that 2chan doesn’t seem interested in this kind of thing, or else we could have more info about this.[/quote:m87yvlsn]

Maybe that’s for the best, they probably wouldn’t have much nice to say about it. :rofl: I’ve accidentally stumbled across comments about Housei and his family in the past whilst trying to find transcripts for TV episodes and have wished I didn’t… :sweat:[/quote:m87yvlsn]

Yeah, you’re right. :rofl:
What did you found? ._.

No I just mean the typical derogatory stuff that pops up on anonymous discussion boards. Like what was said about people being very critical of Downtown on 2ch etc. e.g. "Downtown isn’t funny anymore" etc. :(
For Housei it can be things like: "He only gets work because he was part of the first graduating class of Yoshimoto’s NSC", "He doesn’t have the skill for comedy or rakugo", "He’s unfitting for a diet commercial with that fat face" and so on. :P

There where people saying derogatory things about his daughter(s) but even people in the thread were telling them to cut it out. :|
They also said stuff like his wife was too pretty in the 500 questions considering who she is married to. |( Though when she opened her mouth to answer questions in foolish ways they found her more beleivable :rofl:

But hey that’s par the course for discussion. It wouldn’t be the internet without open criticism. Though there are very friendly & kind fans of his on Twitter. :)

Anyway I just searched and found this on a list of TV weddings, it lists "Aya Yamazaki’s" maiden name as "Ito".
2001/09 山崎邦正(33)と 井藤亜耶(23)
There are also some fun random facts about Housei and his wife on this page (I’ll try a very rough translation):

http://www.d-aiba.com/top-page/%E7%94%B ... %E6%AD%A3/

[quote:20fpprly]・妻は路上で握手を求めてきたファンだった。

• His wife was a fan who asked for a handshake on the street.
    ・交際1週間でプロポーズした。
  • A marriage proposal was made after one week.
    ・結婚式の指輪の交換の時に横で泣いていた母親につられて号泣した。
  • During the exchange of wedding rings the mother started crying nearby and he started crying in responce.
    ・妻は超天然キャラ。
  • His wife has an unusual personality.
    ・妻から「ふっちゃ」と呼ばれる。
  • Called 「ふっちゃ」 by his wife (no idea… sorry)
    ・妻とケンカしてプチ家出をした事がある。
  • Briefly ran away from home after a small quarrel with his wife. (Also didn’t he mention getting kicked out by his wife after an argument in the Drunken Tavern?)
    ・妻と一緒にダンスを習っている(=11.07現在)。
  • Is learning to dance with his wife.
    [/quote:20fpprly]

I always imaged japaneses peoples like always polite but seem they can be rude too. :lol:
I wonder who is the most appreciate GNT guy on these japanese board or maybe they just like critic everyone like on anonymous western board.

[quote="andylau-fr":1eq0vas5]I always imaged japaneses peoples like always polite but seem they can be rude too. :lol:
I wonder who is the most appreciate GNT guy on these japanese board or maybe they just like critic everyone like on anonymous western board.[/quote:1eq0vas5]

Well it’s the internet so people feel more free to say stuff online without reprimand. But still plenty of friendly people too (like us here!).
I’d say Matsumoto judging by how fast he gained over 1.5million Twitter followers in just 1 year. Of course the more popular you are the more flak you get because people expect so much from you as an entertainer. He seems to like getting away from the Japanese comedy industry with his film directing sideline abroad.
Poor Housei with 56.5k Twitter followers over 4 years, but hey I like rooting for an underdog :rofl:

Hey, I’m 5 year on Twitter and I still have 20 followers…o wait, 19!!

I have 6. :rofl:

What about Soudou, Arlekin and me share it together, so we can become closer to the 56.500 Hosei :lol:, and keep in touch outside GNT forum.

Oh, and Tanaka’s wife is actually pretty active on it.

[quote="Arlekin":woq9tir2]Hey, I’m 5 year on Twitter and I still have 20 followers…o wait, 19!![/quote:woq9tir2]

Heh, yeah still a very respectable number, plus likely makes it easier to keep up, he’s done some Q&A and contests (e.g. guess where this photo is from and I’ll tweet you with a congrats) in the past. I imagine that’d be asking for massive spam with 1.5 million followers. :rofl:

[quote="andylau-fr":woq9tir2]I have 6. :rofl:
What about Soudou, Arlekin and me share it together, so we can become closer to the 56.500 Hosei :lol:, and keep in touch outside GNT forum.
Oh, and Tanaka’s wife is actually pretty active on it.[/quote:woq9tir2]

I’m not active with it to be honest. The fact a few people can only be contacted via Twitter or some online deals require you to "tweet this for free stuff" is probably the only reason for me using it… :rofl:

Oh really? That’s cool. Hamada’s wife also seems very active whilst Hamada himself has no interest in it :rofl: