Tekken

Eddy Gordo all the way!
Best player since tekken 3, I got my nickname thanks to eddy gordo =p

It’s sorta weird that so many Gaki fans would like Tekken so much…but still, add me to the list! Only really got into it with 6, but it’s been far more entertaining than any other beat em up this gen (alongside Blazblue).

I like Lars! He’s much more interesting to use than the likes of Nina or Paul, whose moves are far too lateral and boring by comparison. I think Bloodline Rebellion brought some much-needed flair to the series, and now it sort of resembles Dead or Alive.

Uhmm, I just started with the Tekken-series like … a month ago. So I started with Tekken 4 and ordered Tekken 5 yesterday. But I’m already pretty addicted (altough I started with Soul Calibur 3, which didn’t amaze me that much).

My absolute favorite is Marshall Law. Even listening to him makes me happy. :smiley:
Otherwise I like Kazuya and Yoshimitsu.

Least favorite … well, Heihachi and Christie. Uahhh, the hate!

Marshall Law is my favorite too! :)

In tekken 6 I’ve dressed him like Bruce Lee in the movie “The Game of Death” - a yellow tracksuit and a nunchaku

Tekken was the first fighting game I ever played! Starting with Tekken 3. Eddy was and still is my favorite, even though I haven’t owned a Tekken Games since Tag Team.

I feel however Tekken does not hold as much water as it use to however. DOA4 and the DOA franchise as a whole was the first to introduce action counters, and is progressively getting better (even thought they haven’t released a game in a long while)

Street Fighter is a more advanced fighting game, especially with the release of SSFIV and the ability to come up with numerous amounts of combos.

However Tekken as a whole is mostly about juggling, which I find unfortunate and boring ever since switching to these new games. :confused: However maybe once they come about the the Street Fighter vs Tekken Game, I’ll give that one a chance ;)

I wonder how Street Fighter X Tekken will be. it should be interesting because Tekken has always been full 3D while Street Fighter hasn’t. im guessing in order for it to work with the Tekken characters, Street Fighter is gona have to take a leap into the full 3D fighting style for the first time. but we’ll see.

i played tekken since since the begginning but stopped at 4. there was just too many games i was playing at the time. Law was my favorite, but i was best with Paul, King, and Yoshimitsu.

Eddy Gordo was fun to look at. but he was a noob character and most people liked him because he did cool looking moves while just smashing buttons together. i actually hated when someone thought they were sooo good and they chose him and just began button smashing.

Street Fighter X Tekken will probably just be Street Fighter with Tekken characters and Street Fighter gameplay.

Tekken x Street Fighter is what i’m looking forward to.

[video:nzcf5203]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNboCOYDi-4[/video:nzcf5203]
[size=84:nzcf5203]Kazuya looks like a Super Saiyajin Level 2 in here.[/size:nzcf5203]
I still don’t get why they are making two seperate games! D:

yeah i know. i think its kinda retarded they’re making 2 versions. but i guess its to keep both sides happy since one will use the Street Fighter’s fighting engine while Namco’s version will use Tekken’s fighting engine. i’m gona slightly favor Tekken’s engine.

i know i might start a whole fight by saying this, but i think Tekken’s fighting engine has more depth to it. its just a bit more complex and better to me. but i enjoy both games very much so calm down Street Fighters!

Favorites: Yoshimitsu (Mysterious)lol, Lei (Jackie Chan), Law (Bruce Lee) and Heihachi (Lightning)

Hated: None really :D

Tekken Tag Tournament was for me the best Tekken ever. Tekken 4 yes i played that too but not as much as Tag. After 4 i stopped pretty much.
But i am so happy that they do Tekken Tag Tournament 2!!! The Tekken x Streefighter concept i wont play that. Besides why 2 games… xbox maybe yes sure make 2 cds there but ps3? just put it on a single bluray and done.

i like tekken alot my favorite character to play is paul and bobo in tekken 6,i’m from venezuela and in our country we gota pretty decent level actually last weekend 5 players went to a big tournament in paris to participate and a really good zafina player from here finished in the top 12 list with the koreans,the japanese and top usa player, is kinda big deal to us really proud

[video:3cbxohz3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQNIjwBitpE[/video:3cbxohz3]

here’s a video of that player that i’m telling you all about against a usa top player called RIP

haha a bit random, i’m actually good friends with rip (the Law player in that video).

is not random is actually cool, do you guys ever heard about tekken tag turbo? it was an unreleased funny version of tekken tag just for the lulz if you don’t know what i’m talking about

[video:2rqkqx82]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEVl6qvoovk[/video:2rqkqx82]

YAY Tekken! gotta love tekken ;D played it since i was little…
Hum Favorites lets see…
Hwoarang - He’s Korean so have to like him, I also like TaeKwonDo so i like his moves.
Marshall Law - Gotta love the sound fx and the moves from this guy…
Alisa - I love the chainsaws for hands and how she can take her head off and XD she’s quite good!

Hate Characters:
Nina & Anna Williams as other people said, bitches! XD
Kuma/Panda - just too slow to manoeuvre
Devil Jin - Again too slow
Eddy Gordo - I don’t know why I just hate that style of combat, the dancing is friggin annoying D;

Hey fellow Tekken Fans :slight_smile:
Guess what! for those who don’t know yet…there’s actually a CGI Movie of Tekken coming out sometime soon!! :)
entitled: "TEKKEN BLOOD VENGEANCE"
I was seriously blown away when I saw this trailer, I’m excited & I can not wait to watch it, it’s gonna be awesome!!! :)
it’s from the same makers of the Tekken games…so at least they will get the story line right!! & at least this movie will make up for the crappy made live action Tekken (2010) movie that was recently released on dvd this year! ^^ :D Haha
A lot of fans (including me) were disappointed with the live action,
but not to worry because here’s an awesome trailer for the CGI Movie "TEKKEN BLOOD VENGEANCE"
[video:14iybpwr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPT_qqJ12s4[/video:14iybpwr]

[quote="V-KeiGuy88":27usmdo1]Hey fellow Tekken Fans :slight_smile:
Guess what! for those who don’t know yet…there’s actually a CGI Movie of Tekken coming out sometime soon!! :)
entitled: "TEKKEN BLOOD VENGEANCE"
I was seriously blown away when I saw this trailer, I’m excited & I can not wait to watch it, it’s gonna be awesome!!! :)
it’s from the same makers of the Tekken games…so at least they will get the story line right!! & at least this movie will make up for the crappy made live action Tekken (2010) movie that was recently released on dvd this year! ^^ :D Haha
A lot of fans (including me) were disappointed with the live action,
but not to worry because here’s an awesome trailer for the CGI Movie "TEKKEN BLOOD VENGEANCE"
[video:27usmdo1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPT_qqJ12s4[/video:27usmdo1][/quote:27usmdo1]

YES. WANT.

Another dream come true for Tekken Fan’s! :)
& if you look closely at this trailer…you will notice there’s gonna be a new character introduced to the Tekken series,
his name is "Shin Kamiya" & he’s suppose to have the same kinda devil power that Jin Kazama & kazuya Mishima has!
he also has a similar tattoo to the one that jin has :o
also if you pause the video near the end…you will see the face of the new "Devil Shin Kamiya" before he fly’s into the sky!
pretty awesome!!! ^___^ I seriously can’t wait! ^^

i really hope its good. i always get nervous when any time of game is made into a movie, be it CG, animated or live action.

[quote="Ezoghoul":16tc1jk2]i really hope its good. i always get nervous when any time of game is made into a movie, be it CG, animated or live action.[/quote:16tc1jk2]

come on~~~ of course it’s gonna be good! it’s gonna be amazing!
don’t forget…this is being made by the same makers of the games!..not Hollywood! ^^
lets just say…it will be 100x better than the 2010 Tekken Live Action movie! :D